Have any of you signed up on the What Next on here?

Options
DianeBC
DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
And, do you like it? I haven't signed up for it yet, but, wanted to know if you liked it or not.

Hugs, Diane

Comments

• TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    Judging by the "flood" of responses to your post, Diane...:-)
    I signed up for WhatNext back in September to try it out, but found it very difficult to navigate.

According to my social media-savvy girlfriend and teenage daughter, WhatNext is very influenced by Facebook, Twitter, Digg, and Tumbler -- none of which I do, so I was lost by a lot of the terminology, like "following" and "wall." I have no trouble at all navigating this site, so I found that very discouraging.

Quite a few ladies here did join WhatNext (check out my post called "What do we think of WhatNext so far," from September 3rd), but I don't know if they've continued with it. Judging by the "flood" of responses to your post, Diane...:-)...I'd say they either didn't -- or maybe that's where they all are now!

:-) Traci
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Judging by the "flood" of responses to your post, Diane...:-)
    I signed up for WhatNext back in September to try it out, but found it very difficult to navigate.

According to my social media-savvy girlfriend and teenage daughter, WhatNext is very influenced by Facebook, Twitter, Digg, and Tumbler -- none of which I do, so I was lost by a lot of the terminology, like "following" and "wall." I have no trouble at all navigating this site, so I found that very discouraging.

Quite a few ladies here did join WhatNext (check out my post called "What do we think of WhatNext so far," from September 3rd), but I don't know if they've continued with it. Judging by the "flood" of responses to your post, Diane...:-)...I'd say they either didn't -- or maybe that's where they all are now!

:-) Traci

Yes several of us
    Did? It has it's own benefits and limitations. You need to try yourself and see wether or not you will like.
    Hugs
    New Flower
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Yes several of us
    Did? It has it's own benefits and limitations. You need to try yourself and see wether or not you will like.
    Hugs
    New Flower

I haven't signed up on the
    I haven't signed up on the site as I didn't see a lot of good feedback about it. Do you like it New Flower?

Jan
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options

I haven't signed up on the
    I haven't signed up on the site as I didn't see a lot of good feedback about it. Do you like it New Flower?

Jan

Hi Diane,
    Tried it, didn't like it. Just like Traci, I couldn't navigate the darn thing. I don't have Facebook or even know how to Twitter so I'm probably not the best person to ask about it. :)
    Good luck.
    Wanda