Have any of you signed up on the What Next on here?

DianeBC
DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
And, do you like it? I haven't signed up for it yet, but, wanted to know if you liked it or not.

Hugs, Diane

Comments

• TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Judging by the "flood" of responses to your post, Diane...:-)
    I signed up for WhatNext back in September to try it out, but found it very difficult to navigate.

According to my social media-savvy girlfriend and teenage daughter, WhatNext is very influenced by Facebook, Twitter, Digg, and Tumbler -- none of which I do, so I was lost by a lot of the terminology, like "following" and "wall." I have no trouble at all navigating this site, so I found that very discouraging.

Quite a few ladies here did join WhatNext (check out my post called "What do we think of WhatNext so far," from September 3rd), but I don't know if they've continued with it. Judging by the "flood" of responses to your post, Diane...:-)...I'd say they either didn't -- or maybe that's where they all are now!

:-) Traci
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    TraciInLA said:

Judging by the "flood" of responses to your post, Diane...:-)
    I signed up for WhatNext back in September to try it out, but found it very difficult to navigate.

According to my social media-savvy girlfriend and teenage daughter, WhatNext is very influenced by Facebook, Twitter, Digg, and Tumbler -- none of which I do, so I was lost by a lot of the terminology, like "following" and "wall." I have no trouble at all navigating this site, so I found that very discouraging.

Quite a few ladies here did join WhatNext (check out my post called "What do we think of WhatNext so far," from September 3rd), but I don't know if they've continued with it. Judging by the "flood" of responses to your post, Diane...:-)...I'd say they either didn't -- or maybe that's where they all are now!

:-) Traci

Yes several of us
    Did? It has it's own benefits and limitations. You need to try yourself and see wether or not you will like.
    Hugs
    New Flower
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Yes several of us
    Did? It has it's own benefits and limitations. You need to try yourself and see wether or not you will like.
    Hugs
    New Flower

I haven't signed up on the
    I haven't signed up on the site as I didn't see a lot of good feedback about it. Do you like it New Flower?

Jan
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member

I haven't signed up on the
    I haven't signed up on the site as I didn't see a lot of good feedback about it. Do you like it New Flower?

Jan

Hi Diane,
    Tried it, didn't like it. Just like Traci, I couldn't navigate the darn thing. I don't have Facebook or even know how to Twitter so I'm probably not the best person to ask about it. :)
    Good luck.
    Wanda