Just for your information

Options
JoanieP
JoanieP Member Posts: 573
I am in remission for Lymphoma but a friend in my Hope support group in Largo Florida went to Utopia in Oldsmar Florida with Stage 4 Ovarian cancer and was cured in 6 weeks. It is expensive 1,200 a week. All natural... They use the book Outsmarting your Cancer. The PET is paid by insurance and read by your own Onc. I thought it was encouraging. Also a friend with Stage 4 Lung Cancer received the same results in 8 weeks. Amazing. Thought I would just share this Joanie

Comments

• leesag
    leesag Member Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    hmmm...so how did it work
    hmmm...so how did it work for you?

Sorry, but it sounds like a scam to me.
  • anicca
    anicca Member Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    leesag said:

hmmm...so how did it work
    hmmm...so how did it work for you?

Sorry, but it sounds like a scam to me.

If it sounds too good to be true
    leesag said "Sorry, but it sounds like a scam to me."

I am so glad you said that. I hate to be a naysayer, since I believe hope is an important part of dealing with any serious disease, but when something seems too good to be true, it generally is. I also firmly believe that if there were a simple CURE for any cancer - the whole world would know about it, and very quickly too.
  • fanniemay
    fanniemay Member Posts: 53
    Options
    anicca said:

If it sounds too good to be true
    leesag said "Sorry, but it sounds like a scam to me."

I am so glad you said that. I hate to be a naysayer, since I believe hope is an important part of dealing with any serious disease, but when something seems too good to be true, it generally is. I also firmly believe that if there were a simple CURE for any cancer - the whole world would know about it, and very quickly too.

hoax
    I agree. If it really worked, this place would be famous and the world would know about it
  • carolenk
    carolenk Member Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    fanniemay said:

hoax
    I agree. If it really worked, this place would be famous and the world would know about it

"Cured"?
    I think it is possible to be in remission after natural treatment. Whether or not the cancer was completely cured remains to be seen. Since ovarian cancer can recur after 10 years in remission, the word cure is seldom used. I am encouraged to hear that someone had good results using natural treatment. I wonder what kind of OVCA it was.

Thank you for sharing & good wishes for your future.
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    sorry but
    if it was that easy... my ONC would be all over it.
    Thanks, though Joanie... Maria
  • LaundryQueen
    LaundryQueen Member Posts: 676
    Options
    Mwee said:

sorry but
    if it was that easy... my ONC would be all over it.
    Thanks, though Joanie... Maria

Not easy at all
    If the treatment is anything like the treatment I got in Mexico, I wouldn't say it was easy at all. I was in the clinic six hours/day, six days/week being treated constantly. It's a lot easier to hook someone up to a chemo IV if you ask me.

I can finally say that the IPT (insulin potentiated therapy) chemo treatments are making a difference. I had to switch to Tootecan to see the CA-125 start to drop. Even though there is supposed to be only a 20% response rate with Topotecan, the chemo assay I had done said it was the best chemo for me. And it seems to be true. I'm staying with the high dose vitamin C IVs in the hopes that I can ward off chemo resistance.
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options

Not easy at all
    If the treatment is anything like the treatment I got in Mexico, I wouldn't say it was easy at all. I was in the clinic six hours/day, six days/week being treated constantly. It's a lot easier to hook someone up to a chemo IV if you ask me.

I can finally say that the IPT (insulin potentiated therapy) chemo treatments are making a difference. I had to switch to Tootecan to see the CA-125 start to drop. Even though there is supposed to be only a 20% response rate with Topotecan, the chemo assay I had done said it was the best chemo for me. And it seems to be true. I'm staying with the high dose vitamin C IVs in the hopes that I can ward off chemo resistance.

I meant "curing" cancer in 6 weeks
    not what the treatment entailed. I've been chemoing for 2 straight years now and my ONC wouldn't put me through that torture if he could cure me in 6 weeks by an alternate means. May your CA-125 continue to drop!
  • Tethys41
    Tethys41 Member Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Thanks Joanie
    This certainly sounds interesting and worth at least taking a look at the book before nixing the treatment.