Hmmm...should I tell you about the email from GYN? or my trip to the ER?...

Options
2»

Comments

• aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Linda, linda, linda
    You just can't left unsupervised...
    Never a dull moment with you, is there? Let me
    answer that, NO there isn't you. You are one amazing
    Lady, who really handles everything with such grace.
    I can't get over you, though you are double over in
    pain, you still take time to worry about the newbies?

I am so glad you made your way home in time for a New
    year to start. I hope this will be your year for good
    riddance and happy dances.

Sending you lotsa of love Linda
    Ayse
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

Linda, linda, linda
    You just can't left unsupervised...
    Never a dull moment with you, is there? Let me
    answer that, NO there isn't you. You are one amazing
    Lady, who really handles everything with such grace.
    I can't get over you, though you are double over in
    pain, you still take time to worry about the newbies?

I am so glad you made your way home in time for a New
    year to start. I hope this will be your year for good
    riddance and happy dances.

Sending you lotsa of love Linda
    Ayse

Linda .. I am thrilled to hear that you
    kicked - 2011 to the curbside! Your plate has been full, spilled and broken -- this past year. Your confidence to get every health issue under control, or resolved is apparent with you knowing your body -- taking names, and kicking butt!

Normal pap -- such a big deal for 'we' BC Sisters! Yipee ..

Confidence, Efficient, Beautiful, Positive, Forceful, Compelling, Formidable, and Brave -- that is what comes to mind -- each and every time I see a post from you.

Continued Health, Joy and Remission I pray and Hope for you in 2012.

Vicki Sam
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Wow
    Omg Linda, I am so sorry that this happened but I'm glad you are feeling somewhat better. You are amazing.. ER at 7 & chemo
    at 8! I hope they find out what is causing the pain & I pray you never have to endure this pain again.

Hugs,

Dawne

How are you feeling Linda?
    How are you feeling Linda? I pray better!

Sue :)
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    mom62 said:

You are a Wonder
    Linda,

I have to say you have a great sense of humor. I enjoy reading your postings. I know you are going through a very hard time right now, but you remind me of myself. I always joke about my cancer and anything that happens regarding it. It helps me cope I guess. I hope you enjoyed your own shower. I know how the hospital can be. UGH. Happy New Year and may you have health and happiness in 2012.

Terry

Love your attitude! You are
    Love your attitude! You are one amazing pink sister! Wishing you all the good luck possible in this new year Linda!

Hugs, Noel
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    MsGebby said:

BOOM - ROASTED!
    as my daughter would say when something ends up good. At least that's what I see in your note. Good bye 2011 ... I wonder if a lil chemo would've cured that year. NOT!!! Anyway, I hope someone can find out why you were in so much pain. AND ... are your services for hire? Seriously .... done with ER at 7AM and having chemo at 8AM is so organized.

Gotta love that.

Best wishes for a better year.

xoxo
    Mary

Are you doing alright now
    Are you doing alright now Linda?

Hugs, Angie
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Linda .. I am thrilled to hear that you
    kicked - 2011 to the curbside! Your plate has been full, spilled and broken -- this past year. Your confidence to get every health issue under control, or resolved is apparent with you knowing your body -- taking names, and kicking butt!

Normal pap -- such a big deal for 'we' BC Sisters! Yipee ..

Confidence, Efficient, Beautiful, Positive, Forceful, Compelling, Formidable, and Brave -- that is what comes to mind -- each and every time I see a post from you.

Continued Health, Joy and Remission I pray and Hope for you in 2012.

Vicki Sam

Linda,
    I'm joining in with the crowd for better well wishes for all of us in 2012. One thing I always look forward to in your posts is your candid comments and quirky since of humor. Your family must have their hands full with you girl. Don't ever change and I look forward to ringing in next year with you once again..

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Thank you all for asking
    Thank you all for asking about me...we still don't know what caused the mystery pain, but it's still gone. And I'm ok with that. The two best theories are 1)Some LE in that area pushing on something...once the LE went away, the pain went away. 2)One of the SE's of abraxane is back or chest pain and the abraxane was a little confused about where my back really is.

My great organizational powers struck again today...successful (YaY!) chemo at 8am, wound nurse at 10:30, and private counselor (one of the perks of stage IV) at 11:00am. Good news!!! the wound nurse says I have some skin in there...it's finally showing some signs of real healing!!!!

@ MsGebby, I'm not ready to hire out yet...but that's an idea for my own business when I'm ready to retire from banking.
    @ CC, as our Manw/aMission said...never TMI! And I've wanted my hubby to take care of that for TEN years. He's always said the doctors aren't going there....and I would never want you to take my pain. You have your own full plate. But thank you for thinking of it. Yes, we will meet!
    @Texasgirl, I think it would have been amazing if the chemo had actually worked and I had gone home like any other Friday. Your prayers always mean a great deal to me, thank you my friend.
    @Ayse and Vickisam, you guys are making me blush. You use such powerful words. And I've gotta give you girls the credit for teaching me.
    @Lorrie...my son just rolls his eyes...

I do thank each of you for all that you do for me. If I missed anyone I am truly sorry...my organizational powers are only legendary, not real.

Happy Hugs for all of you,

Linda
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Thank you all for asking
    Thank you all for asking about me...we still don't know what caused the mystery pain, but it's still gone. And I'm ok with that. The two best theories are 1)Some LE in that area pushing on something...once the LE went away, the pain went away. 2)One of the SE's of abraxane is back or chest pain and the abraxane was a little confused about where my back really is.

My great organizational powers struck again today...successful (YaY!) chemo at 8am, wound nurse at 10:30, and private counselor (one of the perks of stage IV) at 11:00am. Good news!!! the wound nurse says I have some skin in there...it's finally showing some signs of real healing!!!!

@ MsGebby, I'm not ready to hire out yet...but that's an idea for my own business when I'm ready to retire from banking.
    @ CC, as our Manw/aMission said...never TMI! And I've wanted my hubby to take care of that for TEN years. He's always said the doctors aren't going there....and I would never want you to take my pain. You have your own full plate. But thank you for thinking of it. Yes, we will meet!
    @Texasgirl, I think it would have been amazing if the chemo had actually worked and I had gone home like any other Friday. Your prayers always mean a great deal to me, thank you my friend.
    @Ayse and Vickisam, you guys are making me blush. You use such powerful words. And I've gotta give you girls the credit for teaching me.
    @Lorrie...my son just rolls his eyes...

I do thank each of you for all that you do for me. If I missed anyone I am truly sorry...my organizational powers are only legendary, not real.

Happy Hugs for all of you,

Linda

3 cheers for signs of
    3 cheers for signs of healing! That is great news Linda!

Hugs to you too,

Kylez