• sunnyaz
    sunnyaz Member Posts: 582
    Options

Great news Julie!
    Hugs,

Great news Julie!

Hugs, Jan

Thanks Everyone
    I so appreciate the congrats. Anne, feel free to send me a private message anytime. I will definitely stay on the bc boards. Lots of great women (and a few men) here. I am praying for you and keeping you in my thoughts for your lumpectomy. Please keep me updated.
    Julie-SunnyAZ
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    sunnyaz said:

Thanks Everyone
    I so appreciate the congrats. Anne, feel free to send me a private message anytime. I will definitely stay on the bc boards. Lots of great women (and a few men) here. I am praying for you and keeping you in my thoughts for your lumpectomy. Please keep me updated.
    Julie-SunnyAZ

So happy Julie for your
    So happy Julie for your great news! Big congratulations!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    sunnyaz said:

What a relief
    Thanks everyone for the reassurance. I won't be so nervous going in for the core biopsies now. I am also going to stop searching the internet until I know exactly what type this is. There is too much information out there for my brain to process.
    Thanks again,
    Julie

Congrats on benign!
    Benign is a beautiful word! Very happy that you got this great news!

Hugs, Debby
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Julie, this is wonderful
    Julie, this is wonderful news!

Hugs, Diane

Happy, Happy for you!
    Julie in sunny AZ, congrats!

Hugs, Megan
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    Megan M said:

Happy, Happy for you!
    Julie in sunny AZ, congrats!

Hugs, Megan

Julie, even though your
    Julie, even though your tumors were benign (woohoo) you will forever be a kindred. So consider yourself an adopted pink sister and you better be checking in on us from time to time so we can keep tabs on how you are doing. So happy to hear your latest news... prayers were answered.

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options

Julie, even though your
    Julie, even though your tumors were benign (woohoo) you will forever be a kindred. So consider yourself an adopted pink sister and you better be checking in on us from time to time so we can keep tabs on how you are doing. So happy to hear your latest news... prayers were answered.

Hugs,
    Lorrie

Wonderful news!
    Please keep in touch. You're always welcome here.

Suzanne
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Wonderful news!
    Please keep in touch. You're always welcome here.

Suzanne

Julie, this is just
    Julie, this is just wonderful! I am so happy that you got the results of benign!

♥ Kristin ♥
  • sunnyaz
    sunnyaz Member Posts: 582
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Julie, this is just
    Julie, this is just wonderful! I am so happy that you got the results of benign!

♥ Kristin ♥

Thanks Again Everyone!
    You are all so wonderful! Will be keeping up the forum and hopping on the Pink Bus as much as possible. I have had some breast pain since the biopsies and I have this gut feeling that someday they won't be benign. With all the breast issues I have had in the past it is inevitable that I will be back for more testing and biopsies. This is my first core biopsy but had Fine Needle Biopsies in 2008. They extracted green breast milk due to Galactorrhea. My breasts never got the memo when I quite breast feeding over thirteen years ago.

In other news...... there are some new signs of return metastasis from my thyroid cancer. I have had "signs" that it might be back but had to put it on the back burner until I had my breast figured out. This will be my third metastasis if it isn't a false alarm. Ladies, we know our bodies and those signs that tell us something is wrong. I will be doing some blood work next week even though my Endocrinologist probably thinks I am nut case when I tell him, "that greasy patch on the top of my head is back, I am extremely fatigued, agitated and I can't get ENOUGH sleep." All I can say is that Cancer and Hormones suck!

Blessings,
    Julie-SunnyAZ
  • serenity92
    serenity92 Member Posts: 84
    Options
    sunnyaz said:

Thanks Again Everyone!
    You are all so wonderful! Will be keeping up the forum and hopping on the Pink Bus as much as possible. I have had some breast pain since the biopsies and I have this gut feeling that someday they won't be benign. With all the breast issues I have had in the past it is inevitable that I will be back for more testing and biopsies. This is my first core biopsy but had Fine Needle Biopsies in 2008. They extracted green breast milk due to Galactorrhea. My breasts never got the memo when I quite breast feeding over thirteen years ago.

In other news...... there are some new signs of return metastasis from my thyroid cancer. I have had "signs" that it might be back but had to put it on the back burner until I had my breast figured out. This will be my third metastasis if it isn't a false alarm. Ladies, we know our bodies and those signs that tell us something is wrong. I will be doing some blood work next week even though my Endocrinologist probably thinks I am nut case when I tell him, "that greasy patch on the top of my head is back, I am extremely fatigued, agitated and I can't get ENOUGH sleep." All I can say is that Cancer and Hormones suck!

Blessings,
    Julie-SunnyAZ

Keep us posted, I identify
    Keep us posted, I identify with you as a multiple cancer survivor. Keeping you in my prayers. Jayne