Options
2»

Comments

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    KTeacher said:

Late welcome
    and Heathy New Year. Sorry for the cancer but glad that you found this site. Some great people here, willing to share what they went through and what helped them (and fishing pictures when it is the right season!).

Somethin Bitin
    LOL, there's always something in season and biting.....

JG
  • nwasen
    nwasen Member Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Are you from Ohio??
    Just checking....
    welcome aboard
    this is a wonderful group of people who will become like family....
    Nancy
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    doitforoj said:

Hi and if you have any
    Hi and if you have any questions or want to just talk so give a holler. Hoping only the best for you.

Doitforoj
    I laugh every time I see your avatar. Replace the two kids, with a Chinese Crested that my step mom has, and a that is what happens in her kitchen every night. The door is now broke on the dishwasher, cause he is not a little dog.
  • shoemandan1
    shoemandan1 Member Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome to the group
    welcome to the group and we all are wishing the best for you. Happy New Year.
  • KristynRuth
    KristynRuth Member Posts: 21
    Options

Welcome to the group
    welcome to the group and we all are wishing the best for you. Happy New Year.

Welcome!! You'll find lots
    Welcome!! You'll find lots of support here, use it to the fullest! Wishing you the best.
  • oma2649
    oma2649 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Im New too
    My Husband has brain cancer stage iv. He is terminal and need friends like you~I am his caregiver.
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    oma2649 said:

Im New too
    My Husband has brain cancer stage iv. He is terminal and need friends like you~I am his caregiver.

Welcome Oma....
    While this forum is mainly Head & Neck Cancer, welcome....

You have friends now, and hopefully on the Brain Cancer Forum as well.

Thoughts and Prayers,
    John
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    nwasen said:

Are you from Ohio??
    Just checking....
    welcome aboard
    this is a wonderful group of people who will become like family....
    Nancy

Ohio...
    Hey Nancy....did I ever tell you that I'm from Ohio....LOL. I even have relatives in Cleeeeeveland.

Though I grew up in Mount Vernon, a little north of Columbus, but closer to you in Ashland, I believe you are from?

Best,
    John
  • pattyanny
    pattyanny Member Posts: 544
    Options
    Welcome Nutren & Oma! Sorry
    Welcome Nutren & Oma! Sorry you have to be here, but you couldn't find a better bunch to chat vent, ask questions, laugh & cry with! I couldn't have made it 18mos NED without them!
    God bless you both, and come back soon!
    Love & Prayers, Patty
  • olybee
    olybee Member Posts: 85
    Options
    pattyanny said:

Welcome Nutren & Oma! Sorry
    Welcome Nutren & Oma! Sorry you have to be here, but you couldn't find a better bunch to chat vent, ask questions, laugh & cry with! I couldn't have made it 18mos NED without them!
    God bless you both, and come back soon!
    Love & Prayers, Patty

Welcome
    and I hope you'll find that everyone here is so wonderful and VERY helpful. I have learned more on this forum than from all the doctors and therapists combined. Never give up!
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options
    Hello
    Welcome, Nutren and Oma. I was sure I'd posted on this thread before - oops. Like always, sorry you need this site - glad you found it.