Happy New Year !?!

Options
Hi all,
Just wanted to take a moment to wish you all a happy new year. I know many of us are not up for celebrations this year, what a devastating month it's been around here. I am so sad for all of you, and for myself as well. I don't feel up to celebrating this evening, but I do look forward to a year of healing and finding the new Chantal.

I have been trying to catch up on all the posts for the last week or so. I was visiting my parents out of town, and my niece and nephew hi-jacked my ipad the second I walked in the door, so I've been out of touch.

I was so happy to read from Lu, and Jo-Ann. I think of them often, they were always so very helpful to me when Lee was first diagnosed. So, if either of you are reading this, Lu- keep fighting and enjoying life to the fullest, Jo-Ann- we will miss you, but please know that you made a huge difference in my life, and I'm sure the lives of many others.

To all the rest of you, newbies and old timers, I wish you all a year of good news, NEDs, laughs, love and many new found memories...

be well, my friends
Chantal

Comments

• BMGky
    BMGky Member Posts: 621
    Options
    Happy New Year!!
    Thanks for thinking of us.
  • bingbing2009
    bingbing2009 Member Posts: 177
    Options
    Happy New Year!
    Hope the new year is happier than the last one, Chantal. Take care!

Hugs,
    Melinda
  • Cora11
    Cora11 Member Posts: 173
    Options

Happy New Year!
    Hope the new year is happier than the last one, Chantal. Take care!

Hugs,
    Melinda

Newbie New Year
    Yes to wishing everyone a happy new year. We are having a quiet night at home with our dog. We went to an early movie and then came home and had a small meal and watched a few episodes of Breaking Bad. We are addicted to that show. So, getting ready for bed and you are all in my thoughts and wishes for grace and comfort and wishes for complete healing when possible, and when others are facing a passage, i wish for you to be surrounded by your angels, your loved ones and grace and peace. I wish no resistance for those who are ready, and grace for those who may have to let loved ones go. I wish for them loving generous guidance and support from loved ones, and surround yourself only with people who make you feel more whole. Stay away from the toxic ones, the energy vampires that we've talked about before. And for those of you brand new to the fight- arm yourself with questions, information, be organized, and then once the decision is made- move forward with confidence. And know that Monday might be awful, and Tuesday you might be renewed and Wed. you might sleep all day and then the weekend comes and you rock. This is a familiar journey for us all, but each one has their unique road they travel. So, embrace this new year with open, beginners mind and maybe we will be offered the guidance we need as individuals and families, and then love and support too for those in our CSN family here.
    Happy Grace of a Day,
    Cora
  • jss2011
    jss2011 Member Posts: 132
    Options
    Hi Chantal
    Hi Chantal,
    You are an amazing person and we are so lucky to have you here. May 2012 bring you peace and healing. All the best to you.

Julie
  • unclaw2002
    unclaw2002 Member Posts: 599
    Options
    Chantel,
    Happy New Year to

Chantel,

Happy New Year to you as well. And along that journey this year to find the new you don't forget about that wonderful Chantel Lee loved and adored so much.

Hugs,
    Cindy
  • TerryV
    TerryV Member Posts: 887
    Options
    Happy New Year to all here!
    I hope 2012 brings new medical awareness of how devasting EC, and high awareness of how quickly this is growing in the younger ages.

I pray for peace and good days for everyone in the EC fight.

Thanks to all that have fought the battle with their loved ones and still return here to help others. The service you provide is priceless!

May 2012 bring better days for us all!

Love & Hugs,

Terry
  • sandy1943
    sandy1943 Member Posts: 824
    Options

Chantel,
    Happy New Year to

Chantel,

Happy New Year to you as well. And along that journey this year to find the new you don't forget about that wonderful Chantel Lee loved and adored so much.

Hugs,
    Cindy

I feel as if this year
    I feel as if this year cancer has claimed so many that I know--Personal friends as well as my friends on here.
    I'm praying that in 2012 there will be a break through in finding a cure for EC as well as all the other cancers.
    My thoughts are with you, and I pray God will give you the grace to heal and just remember the happy times with Lee.
    Happy New Year,
    Sandra
  • JReed
    JReed Member Posts: 428
    Options
    Happy New Year to our Canadian Sister
    Happy New Year Chantal -

The Holidays were so difficult to get into this year.

2012 will be much less scarier for us because of you and Lee and the many, many others like you two - I remembered each of you as I kissed Don a little bit longer than usual this New Year's Eve.

Peace, love and hugs to our Biker sister!

Judy & Don
  • Proactive Daughter
    Options
    Hi Chantal,
    Happy New Year

Hi Chantal,

Happy New Year to you as well. Thank you so much for your kind words. I am new here, and you were so welcoming and so helpful. You are very kind. I hope that you come back often and encourage us with your words of wisdom.

I wish you a very happy and healthy new year,

Jennifer