HAPPY NEW YEAR !

MAJW
MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
" HAPPY NEW YEAR " to all my pink sisters!

May the New Year be kind to us....

Hugs, Nancy

Comments

• ManWithaMission
    ManWithaMission Member Posts: 497
    Happy New Year!
    Happy New Year to all Breast Cancer survivors, men & women, old & young, newbie or long term. May we all have a healthy & problem free 2012. May they find a cure this year for cancers of all kinds. May we all live long and prosperous lives. May GOD fill our hearts with his LOVE for all things, good & bad. May we also keep Christmas in our hearts all year long,filled with LOVE;JOY & PEACE!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Robert
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member

Happy New Year!
    Happy New Year to all Breast Cancer survivors, men & women, old & young, newbie or long term. May we all have a healthy & problem free 2012. May they find a cure this year for cancers of all kinds. May we all live long and prosperous lives. May GOD fill our hearts with his LOVE for all things, good & bad. May we also keep Christmas in our hearts all year long,filled with LOVE;JOY & PEACE!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Robert

You go, Robert!
    Ditto what he said:)

xo
    Victoria
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    aisling8 said:

You go, Robert!
    Ditto what he said:)

xo
    Victoria

Amen Robert!
    Well said! Hope everyone has a fun and safe New Years Eve.....I'm sure I'll be asleep by 10~ Looking forward to a much better 2012!

Hugs to all, Debi
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    debi.18 said:

Amen Robert!
    Well said! Hope everyone has a fun and safe New Years Eve.....I'm sure I'll be asleep by 10~ Looking forward to a much better 2012!

Hugs to all, Debi

What Robert
    What Robert said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings & medical breakthrough wishes for the New Year!
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Dito on what Robert said
    Dito on what Robert said Happy New Year to all the pinks out there.Strength,courage and love. Hugs Frankie
  • gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281

Dito on what Robert said
    Dito on what Robert said Happy New Year to all the pinks out there.Strength,courage and love. Hugs Frankie

Robert said it! I wish all
    Robert said it! I wish all my pink sisters and brothers a
    blessed and happy New Year. Love to all of you.

Teresa
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    gami43 said:

Robert said it! I wish all
    Robert said it! I wish all my pink sisters and brothers a
    blessed and happy New Year. Love to all of you.

Teresa

Happy New year to you all!

Happy New year to you all!
  • Cinkal
    Cinkal Member Posts: 161
    Happy New Year to you as
    Happy New Year to you as well. May this year be filled with many blessings for all of us!
  • mamolady
    mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
    Happy New Year!
    I honestly don't remember New Years Eve 2010 because of chemo. That 5 months was a bit of a blur. It is so nice to be on the other side of treatment!
    Here's to a wonderful new year ahead! Quiet, boring, uneventful would all be nice......

Cindy
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    mamolady said:

Happy New Year!
    I honestly don't remember New Years Eve 2010 because of chemo. That 5 months was a bit of a blur. It is so nice to be on the other side of treatment!
    Here's to a wonderful new year ahead! Quiet, boring, uneventful would all be nice......

Cindy

I adore each and every one of you ...
    Robert our Brother in PINK .. described my sentiments, and hope. Thank you, Robert.

Strength, Courage and Hope for a CURE.

Vicki Sam
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Robert

Happy New Year to my pink
    Happy New Year to my pink sisters!

Hugs, Leeza