Options
2»

Comments

• Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Like the others wrote, we
    Like the others wrote, we are all here for you. I am very sorry for what you are going through. Hoping that your doctor can help you. Keep us updated please.

Hope you called your Doc!!!
    I am so sorry you're going through this. I do agree that you must call your doc - you probably have by now. I sure hope so. I had chest pain a year and a 1/2 ago and finally realized this could be a heart attack - turned out to be a pulmonary embolism. Thank God I went to ER - I would be dealing with BC now if I hadn't gone because I wouldn't be here! I'd rather be here dealing with BC than not here at all.

You're in my prayers. Please keep us posted!!!

Hugs,
    Pam
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Pam5 said:

Hope you called your Doc!!!
    I am so sorry you're going through this. I do agree that you must call your doc - you probably have by now. I sure hope so. I had chest pain a year and a 1/2 ago and finally realized this could be a heart attack - turned out to be a pulmonary embolism. Thank God I went to ER - I would be dealing with BC now if I hadn't gone because I wouldn't be here! I'd rather be here dealing with BC than not here at all.

You're in my prayers. Please keep us posted!!!

Hugs,
    Pam

I've been thinking of you
    I've been thinking of you and wondering how you are. I hope you can update us soon.

Hugs, Jan