Catching up

grams2jc
grams2jc Member Posts: 756
Our Christmas started out REALLY rocky but turned out very nice. Hard to believe I could find any joy in the mess that my brain is right now. Still have unexpected quick onset tears...Xanax, Xanax, Xanax. Will try to verify more of what I think I heard when I see my regular RO tomorrow, then start processing again.

To all of you dear pinks...Hope you are having wonderful holday seasons, great love and joy all around.

Happy Birthday to all I missed while I as overwhelmed, Congrats to all of the good news and reports, and the successful treatments. To those who didn;t hear what they wanted...my heart bleeds, and my prayers go out (not that I carry much weight in that dept).

I will update after my appt. Tuesday hopefully without any more kicks in the pants.

Jennifer

Comments

• roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Hi Jennifer!
    Your attitude is spectacular! Since my diagnosis, I have been reading books by Dr. Bernie Siegel. He would call your outlook survivor behavior. You might enjoy checking out his books. He has several. I'm reading his latest,"Faith, Hope and Healing". The tag line is, "Inspiring lessons learned from people living with cancer". It's like Chicken Soup For The Soul for those of us living with cancer.

Where there is life, there is hope. New treatments are coming every day! Let's all pray for a cure in 2012!

Roseann
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Jennifer -- I'm thinking of
    Jennifer -- I'm thinking of you. I will be with you tomorrow and will pray there is a good plan for you, and that it works. Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way sister.

@>~~~
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Jennifer
    I've been thinking of you and sending prayers since I heard your news last week. You know that you will have tons of pink sisters surrounding you in spirit at your appointment tomorrow. Please let us know what the dr. says. Hugs, Linda (your ornament buddy)
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    linpsu said:

Jennifer
    I've been thinking of you and sending prayers since I heard your news last week. You know that you will have tons of pink sisters surrounding you in spirit at your appointment tomorrow. Please let us know what the dr. says. Hugs, Linda (your ornament buddy)

No more kicks in the pants
    Jennifer I hope and pray that you get an excellent report. Keep us updated.
    Stay encouraged, we love ya.

Take care Jennifer
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668

No more kicks in the pants
    Jennifer I hope and pray that you get an excellent report. Keep us updated.
    Stay encouraged, we love ya.

Take care Jennifer

Sending you hugs
    Im praying that tomorrow brings excellent news. We are all beside you Jennifer giving you big hugs & lots of positive thoughts.

Hugs,

Dawne
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

Sending you hugs
    Im praying that tomorrow brings excellent news. We are all beside you Jennifer giving you big hugs & lots of positive thoughts.

Hugs,

Dawne

Good luck tomorrow
    Sending positive thoughts and courage your wat.
    Hugs
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    on the list
    You are on the prayer list.