Should I call onc?

Options
2»

Comments

• sweetvickid
    sweetvickid Member Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Yep you know the answer.
    Yep you know the answer. Many years ago I had a Dr. tell me if you wonder if you should call the Dr. then you should call the Dr.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Yep you know the answer.
    Yep you know the answer. Many years ago I had a Dr. tell me if you wonder if you should call the Dr. then you should call the Dr.

Jackie .. Thinking about you two, hoping
    things are better -- if that is possible.

Gentle hugs, Jackie.

Vicki Sam
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Yep you know the answer.

I am glad to see something
    I am glad to see something positive finally happening for your husband Jackie. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs, Kylez
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    JackieA said:

update
    Got a hold of dr. Took 2 bottles of citrate magnesium. Took a whole day---He is so weak. Sarted taking megace to get appetite through Christmas and did get it back. Has gotten up to eating a meal a day. Which is good, but is extremely weak and stays in our bedroom all day. Has not been out since Christmas. thanks for concern.

Good news
    Jackie,
    Good news!
    Make sure he is having BM on regular basis.
    Hugs
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Yep you know the answer.

Jackie, my heart goes out to
    Jackie, my heart goes out to you and your husband. This is good news and I thank you for updating us.
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Yep you know the answer.

Jackie, my heart goes out to
    Jackie, my heart goes out to you and your husband. This is good news and I thank you for updating us.