MRI results

Options
grams2jc
grams2jc Member Posts: 756
Mri results showed swelling of brain and mass. Straight to hospital. Waiting to hear from MO to see if need more than. Steroids to shrink swelling. Scared!!! Here at least overbite

Comments

  • JackieA
    JackieA Member Posts: 150
    Options
    I am
    praying really hard and thinking about you.
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!
    So that's why your head was hurting,I will keep you in my prayers i know your in shock now,that's the last thing i was expecting to hear.((hugs and prayers to you))~~MollyZ~~
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    mollyz said:

    OMG!!!
    So that's why your head was hurting,I will keep you in my prayers i know your in shock now,that's the last thing i was expecting to hear.((hugs and prayers to you))~~MollyZ~~

    Thoughts and prayers, Hugs

    Thoughts and prayers, Hugs
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

    Thoughts and prayers, Hugs

    Thoughts and prayers, Hugs

    Prayers, Hope and Encouragement ---
    guidance for your Oncologist and his/her staff in treating these new issues.

    Gentle hugs,

    Vicki Sam
  • gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281
    Options
    VickiSam said:

    Prayers, Hope and Encouragement ---
    guidance for your Oncologist and his/her staff in treating these new issues.

    Gentle hugs,

    Vicki Sam

    Jennifer - I am praying for
    Jennifer - I am praying for you now. I would be scared too.
    Keep us updated when you can. God bless. Love & hugs.

    Teresa
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Huh?
    I'm just as surprised as you are, but staying positive for you at all times. I will pray for you tonight so that nothing additionally is needed. Please stay positive too, and let us know what they say..

    I'll be thinking of you.
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

    Huh?
    I'm just as surprised as you are, but staying positive for you at all times. I will pray for you tonight so that nothing additionally is needed. Please stay positive too, and let us know what they say..

    I'll be thinking of you.

    Strength..
    And prayers coming your way....and comfort for the night.....feel us in your presence...

    Hugs and prayers...
    Nancy
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

    Strength..
    And prayers coming your way....and comfort for the night.....feel us in your presence...

    Hugs and prayers...
    Nancy

    I will spend the night
    with you. This is scary.

    Sending my best thoughts, good energy, and all my hope for q good outcome.

    Try to rest.

    xoxo
    Victoria
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    aisling8 said:

    I will spend the night
    with you. This is scary.

    Sending my best thoughts, good energy, and all my hope for q good outcome.

    Try to rest.

    xoxo
    Victoria

    What?
    This is not what I expected to hear. Move over, Victoria, I'll spend the night, too. Sending hugs and prayers.

    Suzanne
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options

    What?
    This is not what I expected to hear. Move over, Victoria, I'll spend the night, too. Sending hugs and prayers.

    Suzanne

    Praying for you and sending
    Praying for you and sending a bunch of cyber hugs.
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Options
    Thanks ladies!
    And that was overnite not overbite.
    So far all I am getting is oral steroids, I could do that at home. If I get any sleep, or not, we should know more tomorrow.

    Thank you for your support, I can feel you all here

    Jennifer
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    grams2jc said:

    Thanks ladies!
    And that was overnite not overbite.
    So far all I am getting is oral steroids, I could do that at home. If I get any sleep, or not, we should know more tomorrow.

    Thank you for your support, I can feel you all here

    Jennifer

    Oh Jennifer,
    I'm there with

    Oh Jennifer,
    I'm there with you too. I'm praying for good results.
    Huge Cyber Hugs,
    Wanda
  • BetsyJane
    BetsyJane Member Posts: 127
    Options
    Comfort, Peace, Support and Prayers are wished for you
    I'm wishing for you:
    "COMFORT" and "PEACE" to fill your days and nights.
    Lots of "SUPPORT" from us pink ladies because we care so much about you.
    and a truckload of "PRAYERS" that you will soon have this behind you.

    God Bless You.

    Betsy