Dad having surgery on 28th need prayers

Options
Dad is having his surgery on 28th .....latest cat scan had revealed the rumor has shrunken to 6 cm from 10 cm....no metasis andno lymph nodes .....me and my family is very scared ....it's a major surgery ....please pray...
Sham

Comments

• paul61
    paul61 Member Posts: 1,391 Member
    Options
    Glad your Dad is a candidate for surgery
    Sham,

Yes it is major surgery, but it is your Dad's best chance for a cure. You can be sure you will be in our thoughts and prayers on the 28th.

Best Regards,

Paul Adams,
    McCormick, South Carolina
  • Zoe1
    Zoe1 Member Posts: 22
    Options
    Will pray for your Dad, it's
    Will pray for your Dad, it's good that he is eligible for surgery and that his tumour has shrank.
    And thanks for replying to my earlier mail so promptly

Keep us updated

Zoe
  • jss2011
    jss2011 Member Posts: 132
    Options
    surgery
    Hi Sham,
    Will keep your family in my prayers for a successful surgery. No mets or nodes is good, try to stay positive.

Julie
  • Luvs24
    Luvs24 Member Posts: 75
    Options
    jss2011 said:

surgery
    Hi Sham,
    Will keep your family in my prayers for a successful surgery. No mets or nodes is good, try to stay positive.

Julie

Thoughts and Prayers
    Sham,
    It is a long surgery and not easy. But keep the faith, accept all the love and prayers and support from those that surround you.

Good luck,
    Beth
    Daughter of Roy
    T3N1M0
    Ivor Lewis Robotic Surgery on 10/7/11
  • preacherchad
    preacherchad Member Posts: 60
    Options
    Praying
    Sham,

I echo the thoughts above regarding the surgery. I hope you sense the prayers that are offered up for you and your family. Your dad and the rest of the family will be in our prayers especially on the 28th.

God Bless

chad