Options
2»

Comments

• pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Options
    your courage is inspiring
    dear tara,

its challenging news and your attitude is an example for us all.
    i will remember you especially in my prayers over this christmas.
    miracles do happen with gods help, i only just realised we have to do most of the work, sacrifice and suffering ourselves.

i pray your christmas is full of peace and love. can i get in a free plug for meditation, it releases melatonin which some say is anticancer. just a few trials out their on that. the meditation will help give you peace as well. but if its not your cup of tea then just enjoy and relax.

hugs,
    Pete
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Options
    your courage is inspiring
    dear tara,

its challenging news and your attitude is an example for us all.
    i will remember you especially in my prayers over this christmas.
    miracles do happen with gods help, i only just realised we have to do most of the work, sacrifice and suffering ourselves.

i pray your christmas is full of peace and love. can i get in a free plug for meditation, it releases melatonin which some say is anticancer. just a few trials out their on that. the meditation will help give you peace as well. but if its not your cup of tea then just enjoy and relax.

hugs,
    Pete
  • Moesimo
    Moesimo Member Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    sending hugs!!!!
    Tara,

You were one of the first people I had met on this board. Even though we have never met, I feel a connection to you. You were diagnosed shortly before me. You were a little bit younger than me and your kids were younger than mine. You helped me more than you will ever know. It was because of you that I opted for the elective ostomy after spending 18 mos. in the bathroom or looking for one. You convinced me that life with an ostomy was not so bad. And you were right. Next month it will be 7 years since my ostomy surgery and I havent looked back.

I am sending hugs with tearfilled eyes. Your spirit and courage always amazes me. You have such a great attitude.

Enjoy the holidays with your family and your boys being home. Now that our nest is empty, I love when everyone gets together.

We are all rooting for you. Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Love, Maureen
  • buckeye2
    buckeye2 Member Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Thank you for continuing to
    Thank you for continuing to provide information despite your recent bad news. It sounds like you are under the care of some great doctors. I hope you will continue to have the great attitude you display in your posts. Lisa
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    I don't like the
    I don't like the news,Tara,but it sounds like your doctors are confident to take care of it.Wish you the best.Take care.
  • alexinlv
    alexinlv Member Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry about this dx,
    I am so sorry about this dx, Tara. Praying and sending you lots of healing energy! Your amazing attitude lifts me up and has helped me to be stronger today. Thank you for that! Enjoy your family time! Alex
  • thingy45
    thingy45 Member Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    alexinlv said:

I am so sorry about this dx,
    I am so sorry about this dx, Tara. Praying and sending you lots of healing energy! Your amazing attitude lifts me up and has helped me to be stronger today. Thank you for that! Enjoy your family time! Alex

Great plan Tara, and you are
    Great plan Tara, and you are in good hands. You are in my heart and on my prayer list. Such an inspiration for me so new to all of this. Many good vibes are coming your way. I wish for you many more christmasses,
    Hugs Marjan
  • sasjourney
    sasjourney Member Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Tara
    You have always inspired me since joining this board. When I get down and scared, I think of you and how long you have survived. You have been able to watch your children grow up and be there for them while dealing with this disease. I am so happy that you can enjoy the holidays before starting treatment and I have no doubt that you will get through this hurdle and continue inspiring all of us.

God bless you, my friend.

Hugs,
    Sara