Don't know what to say...my Bill was taken from me suddenly...

Options
2»

Comments

• TerryV
    TerryV Member Posts: 887
    Options
    I'm so sorry!
    Kim,

I am so sorry to hear of Bill's sudden passing. I had never worried about aspiration, so thank you for opening my eyes. I am so grateful that you thought of us during this difficult time.

Keep your heart warm with your loving memories of Bill. Share laughter with your children as you recall fun moments.

Praying you have peace and comfort during this most difficult time.

Terry
  • ABC321
    ABC321 Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Our condolences...
    What a shock. Our love to you and the family.
    X
    Steve
  • Daisylin
    Daisylin Member Posts: 365
    Options
    ABC321 said:

Our condolences...
    What a shock. Our love to you and the family.
    X
    Steve

Kim,
    I am so sorry to hear your tragic news. May you truly seek to find comfort in the fact that he did not suffer, and that he is in a place where cancer does not exist anymore. I hope you find the courage and strength to heal yourself in the days, weeks, months and years to come. My heart aches for you and your family...

Hugs and tears,
    Chantal
  • NikiMo
    NikiMo Member Posts: 342
    Options
    So sorry
    Kim,

I am so sorry for your loss. You fought so hard, I am sorry that Bill was taken so suddenly from you. My prayers are with you and your family.

Niki
  • Wife of patient 50378
    Options
    Kim.....
    I am with out words...... so sorry.... do not know what to say....
    .... Im... shocked ..with sadness. Take your time....grieve....
    let it out at..... your own pace.
    I am so sorry,
    Sal
  • JimboC
    JimboC Member Posts: 264
    Options
    I am so sorry to see that Bill passed away. I hope the coming days, as tough as they will be, will bring you some comfort and peace.
  • rmitchell
    rmitchell Member Posts: 94
    Options
    So sorry to hear about Bill.
    So sorry to hear about Bill. My Don passed away on Thursday. The Cancer ate him alive.
    It has been so hard watching him die every day. At least now, he has no pain and is with my Lord. Someday I will see him again.
    Christmas will be a sad time for us, but we must go on.
    Reba
  • billnvfoa
    billnvfoa Member Posts: 7
    Options
    so sorry on your lost
    I'm so sorry to hear the passing of your Bill. You like my wife are the rock that is helping me through my new journey fighting this cancer.

with love and hope
    Bill
    Falls Church, VA.
  • MissusB
    MissusB Member Posts: 111
    Options
    billnvfoa said:

so sorry on your lost
    I'm so sorry to hear the passing of your Bill. You like my wife are the rock that is helping me through my new journey fighting this cancer.

with love and hope
    Bill
    Falls Church, VA.

Thank you all so much!
    http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/kansascity/obituary.aspx?n=billy-g-reneau-bill&pid=155120651&fhid=11273

I hope this works...here is the obituary for my precious Bill. He was the best looking man I'd ever seen and I take comfort in the fact that even though his death was sudden, he was as cute when he died as the day I met him.

Bill and I left NOTHING unsaid. He let me know each and every day how much my boys and I meant to him and I am so grateful that I'm not dealing with any regrets. Bill could be a slob sometimes (as evidenced by the pile of clothes in the bedroom floor the EMTs had to step over the night he died), but his relationships with the ones that meant the most to him were very, very tidy. He never parted from any of us - friends, family, his customers - without a hug and an "I love you".

Thank you all for the outporing of love and support. You guys ROCK, seriously. I intend to keep up with you on the site and in my prayers, and wish you all a peaceful holiday season filled with LOVE.
  • ritawaite13
    ritawaite13 Member Posts: 236
    Options
    MissusB said:

Thank you all so much!
    http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/kansascity/obituary.aspx?n=billy-g-reneau-bill&pid=155120651&fhid=11273

I hope this works...here is the obituary for my precious Bill. He was the best looking man I'd ever seen and I take comfort in the fact that even though his death was sudden, he was as cute when he died as the day I met him.

Bill and I left NOTHING unsaid. He let me know each and every day how much my boys and I meant to him and I am so grateful that I'm not dealing with any regrets. Bill could be a slob sometimes (as evidenced by the pile of clothes in the bedroom floor the EMTs had to step over the night he died), but his relationships with the ones that meant the most to him were very, very tidy. He never parted from any of us - friends, family, his customers - without a hug and an "I love you".

Thank you all for the outporing of love and support. You guys ROCK, seriously. I intend to keep up with you on the site and in my prayers, and wish you all a peaceful holiday season filled with LOVE.

Hi Kim
    What a lucky lady you are to have shared your life with such a great man! I feel the same way about Greg as he too, never said goodbye to family or friends without a big bear hug and an "I love you". I know when my son was in his teenaged years, he'd be embarrassed by his dad doing just that to his own male friends and to him. Now that he's an adult and has sons of his own and his dad is no longer here to give him those hugs, he knows just how special that was.
    I know this Christmas will have some sadness for you and I and Reba and Whitney and the others here who are so new to our lives without our husbands. For me, I'm going to try to focus on the fact that (like Eric says) I'm alive, I'm still here to enjoy my amazing family and friends and Greg would want me to be enjoying my life and to not be miserable. Obviously I still have my "moments" but I'm doing better and my prayer is for the same for all of you.
    Hugs
    Rita
  • birdiequeen
    birdiequeen Member Posts: 319
    Options
    MissusB said:

Thank you all so much!

It works
    Kim,

Thank you for sharing Bill's Obituarie. It is so great you two found each other in this life.
  • MissusB
    MissusB Member Posts: 111
    Options

It works
    Kim,

Thank you for sharing Bill's Obituarie. It is so great you two found each other in this life.

I have been feeling really lonely today...
    ...but happened to re-read all of your kind posts and they made me feel better. It's a confort to know you guys are all here for me. Thanks again, and a blessed New Year to you all. Love, Kim
  • birdiequeen
    birdiequeen Member Posts: 319
    Options
    MissusB said:

...but happened to re-read all of your kind posts and they made me feel better. It's a confort to know you guys are all here for me. Thanks again, and a blessed New Year to you all. Love, Kim

We are here, but wish we
    We are here, but wish we could be there to help you through the tough days first hand.
  • ritawaite13
    ritawaite13 Member Posts: 236
    Options
    MissusB said:

Hi Kim
    Well I don't know about you but I'm definitely glad that the festivities have come to an end. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years celebrations just didn't seem right this year without Greg. I know you and your family missed Bill equally as much. I think it's expected that we feel lonely now Kim. I am just allowing myself the freedom to feel whatever emotions come my way. Some of them are okay and some are pretty low and sad. I think we're both to fresh into our grief to expect anything else.
    Hugs
    Rita