I am blessed beyond belief!

Options
2»

Comments

• laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Way better
    Being a grandma is way better than being a millionaire.
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    wow...congrats...I wish I
    wow...congrats...I wish I could stay home and watch MINE..but I was YOUNG grandma..so still working full time..(youngest turned 5 yesterday)

MINE live with us...and love it..(mom too) PRIOR TO them moving in we had our spare room set up for them...so I totally understand...

GREAT Christmas and New Years gift huh?

Happy for you..

Denise
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 355 Member
    Options

wow...congrats...I wish I
    wow...congrats...I wish I could stay home and watch MINE..but I was YOUNG grandma..so still working full time..(youngest turned 5 yesterday)

MINE live with us...and love it..(mom too) PRIOR TO them moving in we had our spare room set up for them...so I totally understand...

GREAT Christmas and New Years gift huh?

Happy for you..

Denise

Congratulations Renee! My
    Congratulations Renee! My husband & I just returned a couple of weeks ago from meeting our 2nd grandson. Samuel Henry was born November 8th to our oldest daughter--her first. Grandparenting is a wonderful thing! Now you just have to figure out if you'll be 'Grandma' or 'Nana' or ???
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options

Congratulations Renee! My
    Congratulations Renee! My husband & I just returned a couple of weeks ago from meeting our 2nd grandson. Samuel Henry was born November 8th to our oldest daughter--her first. Grandparenting is a wonderful thing! Now you just have to figure out if you'll be 'Grandma' or 'Nana' or ???

Congrats!
    Being a grandma is the most wonderful and fun thing in this world. I have 2 (Kira is 4 & Cole is 1 1/2). It's funny how everyone always tell you how wonderful grandkids are, then once you have them, it's even better than imagined! I can't get enough of them!

You're so lucky that you will be able to keep her. I took a year off work to keep Kira for her 1st year. I have to admit, it was the best year of my life.

Enjoy!! Hugs,Debi
  • Ballerina
    Ballerina Member Posts: 152
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Renee, congratulations! I remember how excited I was when my daughter told me she was pregnant with twins. Being a grandparent is a wonderful blessing.

Ballerina