2»

Comments

• unclaw2002
    unclaw2002 Member Posts: 599
    Options
    Whitney,
    Words can't convey

Whitney,

Words can't convey how sorry and I for Kevin's passing. I know that you and the children were the center of his world and that you were there to love each other through this horrible cancer. I pray for comfort for you and your children and for strength to get through the next weeks as they will be especially difficult. Please remember to try and make a little bit of time for yourself to allow yourself to cry, and grieve and also get some rest. You and your entire family will be in my prayers and thoughts.

Hugs and prayers - love,
    Cindy
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • JimboC
    JimboC Member Posts: 264
    Options
    So sorry
    I am so so sorry Whitney to see that Kevin has lost his battle. Especially at his young age. I'm 43 and we're just not supposed to have to be facing this kind of stuff yet. I pray that God will bring comfort to you and the children. I send you a big warm hug from afar. I understand the need to take some time away. This is such a tough disease for the patients and caregivers. Please do come back if you can. There is a lot of love here but more is always needed.
  • cher76
    cher76 Member Posts: 292
    Options
    Kevin lives on
    Whitney,
    My heart is breaking at the news of Kevin's passing. His journey here on earth may be over but know that he lives on in the memories you and your children have of him. I can only imagine what a difficult time this must be, and I pray for peace and comfort for you and your family. Please take time for yourself and your children now, as you all so deserve it.
    Love and Prayers,
    Cheryl
    Wife of Rickie, dx Stage IV EC, Oct. 2010
    mets to bones and brain
  • Cora11
    Cora11 Member Posts: 173
    Options
    cher76 said:

Kevin lives on
    Whitney,
    My heart is breaking at the news of Kevin's passing. His journey here on earth may be over but know that he lives on in the memories you and your children have of him. I can only imagine what a difficult time this must be, and I pray for peace and comfort for you and your family. Please take time for yourself and your children now, as you all so deserve it.
    Love and Prayers,
    Cheryl
    Wife of Rickie, dx Stage IV EC, Oct. 2010
    mets to bones and brain

Dear Whitney and family
    I did not get to know you here as we are new to the site. I am sending you and your family my deepest condolences. The ache of your loss must be immense. I hope you take comfort in the love of all those surrounding you. I am just so sorry, and as always, words fall short of expressing the intensity of Kevin's passing. May you find peace someday that he is no longer suffering. My heart goes out to all of you in your time of grief.
    With sympathy,
    Blessings to you all,
    Cora
  • annalan
    annalan Member Posts: 138
    Options
    Dear Whitney
    What can I say that hasn't already been said. I am so, so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you and your children. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Ann (2)
  • GerryS
    GerryS Member Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    annalan said:

Dear Whitney
    What can I say that hasn't already been said. I am so, so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you and your children. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Ann (2)

I am so sorry for your loss.
    I read of how active and healthy Kevin was, It just doesn't seem fair. My prayers are with you and your family.

Gerry
  • ABC321
    ABC321 Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Peace and love...
    Whitney, i'm so sad to hear your news. You are now on the path to healing, and your partner is at rest. Love to your family.
    Steve
  • plealrush
    plealrush Member Posts: 15
    Options
    I am so sorry whitney
    My heartaches for you, I am so sorry!! Whitney your new journey begins. I pray for the Lord to pick you up and comfort you as only He can do at this time. Please sweetie take care of yourself. Hopefully the kids are on winter break and you can rest and slowly put each other back together again. I am very sorry ! Only 37 ? I hate this cancer!!!! It Is a monster. Whitney, I have little time with my husband as well. He is 49 and was dx in august. Our hospice nurse doesn't think he'll make it to Christmas. I am like you, I want to help others but have to wait till I am better first. Our son 22 and daughter 14. I have to get daughter into counseling. This has happened so fast that there hasn't been time. Please take it easy and know that your pain will get better! You will help others
    Peggy
  • plealrush
    Options
    I am so sorry whitney
    My heartaches for you, I am so sorry!! Whitney your new journey begins. I pray for the Lord to pick you up and comfort you as only He can do at this time. Please sweetie take care of yourself. Hopefully the kids are on winter break and you can rest and slowly put each other back together again. I am very sorry ! Only 37 ? I hate this cancer!!!! It Is a monster. Whitney, I have little time with my husband as well. He is 49 and was dx in august. Our hospice nurse doesn't think he'll make it to Christmas. I am like you, I want to help others but have to wait till I am better first. Our son 22 and daughter 14. I have to get daughter into counseling. This has happened so fast that there hasn't been time. Please take it easy and know that your pain will get better! You will help others
    Peggy
  • plealrush
    Options
    I am so sorry whitney
    Peggy
  • Ucsf_smile
    Ucsf_smile Member Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm so sorry and I hope you
    I'm so sorry and I hope you find time to grieve and find comfort. So sorry. May he rest in peace.
  • Wpturner05
    Wpturner05 Member Posts: 114
    Options
    Thank you
    Thank you all, this is mind numbing . . . .
  • chemosmoker
    chemosmoker Member Posts: 501
    Options

Thank you
    Thank you all, this is mind numbing . . . .

My heart is crying for you and I love you.....
    I am so sorry. We are all here for you. ASK FOR WHAT YOU NEED FROM THOSE AROUND YOU AND US TOO!!!

I love you and may God bless you. No more pain and suffering this I do know. Now he can take care of you.

Eric and Michelle