1st PSA after RP

hunter49
hunter49 Member Posts: 243 Member
edited December 2011 in Prostate Cancer #1
Had my first post RP PSA done Wednesday (5 weeks after surgery)and got results today. A VERY HAPPY .006 YEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Primary objective of ridding the beast out of my body appears to be successful on first pass. Very happy so far. No issues with incontinence and the sleeping giant appears to be awaking more often. Have a very Happy and Healthy Holiday everyone.

Comments

• VascodaGama
    VascodaGama Member Posts: 3,641 Member
    Great News Indeed
    Congratulations.

It is so nice to read reports on Zeros.

A Good and Happy Season to you too.

VG
  • Kongo
    Kongo Member Posts: 1,166 Member
    Sleeping Giant?
    Hunter, great news on the PSA results and your rapid recovery from surgery. Sleeping giant? Ha...you're funny. Reminds me of the scene from the movie TORA, TORA, TORA when after the attack on Hawaii and all the Japanese are celebrating, Admiral Yamoto looks out anxiously over the sea and says, "I fear all we've done is awaken a sleeping giant." In any event, after your own personal Pearl Harbor I Hope the cyclops recovers soon as well.

Best,

K
  • hunter49
    hunter49 Member Posts: 243 Member
    Kongo said:

Sleeping Giant?
    Hunter, great news on the PSA results and your rapid recovery from surgery. Sleeping giant? Ha...you're funny. Reminds me of the scene from the movie TORA, TORA, TORA when after the attack on Hawaii and all the Japanese are celebrating, Admiral Yamoto looks out anxiously over the sea and says, "I fear all we've done is awaken a sleeping giant." In any event, after your own personal Pearl Harbor I Hope the cyclops recovers soon as well.

Best,

K

I did take the quote from
    I did take the quote from that part of historu. But I will admit wish I thought of Cyclops.