Changing DNA

Options
carolenk
carolenk Member Posts: 907 Member
This is too interesting not to share:

http://wakeup-world.com/2011/07/12/scientist-prove-dna-can-be-reprogrammed-by-words-frequencies/

I'm gonna start talking to the cancer and tell it to "get with the program"--programmed DEATH that is.

Comments

  • Tethys41
    Tethys41 Member Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Quantum Healing
    This is a similar concept to Quantum Healing, introduced by Deeprak Chopra back in the 80's. I'm reading his book now, for the first time. I've taken a number of energy healing classes since becoming NED, and all of these concepts work on a similar basis. Our minds are definitely more powerful than we think.
  • paris11
    paris11 Member Posts: 159
    Options
    Tethys41 said:

    Quantum Healing
    This is a similar concept to Quantum Healing, introduced by Deeprak Chopra back in the 80's. I'm reading his book now, for the first time. I've taken a number of energy healing classes since becoming NED, and all of these concepts work on a similar basis. Our minds are definitely more powerful than we think.

    Healing
    The New Yorker mag Dec. 12, 2011 has an interesting article also.

    Connie
  • anicca
    anicca Member Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    paris11 said:

    Healing
    The New Yorker mag Dec. 12, 2011 has an interesting article also.

    Connie

    I read that with great
    I read that with great interest. It seems to me that if there were anything that could unequivocally cure or prevent cancer, we would know about it. Staying positive can't hurt, and can make our journeys (with or without cancer) easier, but so far, no one has proven to the satisfaction of the peer reviewed scientific community that attitude, belief, or prayer has curative power. Meanwhile, I too, do my best to believe that I will stay well.
  • carolyn45
    carolyn45 Member Posts: 100
    Options
    anicca said:

    I read that with great
    I read that with great interest. It seems to me that if there were anything that could unequivocally cure or prevent cancer, we would know about it. Staying positive can't hurt, and can make our journeys (with or without cancer) easier, but so far, no one has proven to the satisfaction of the peer reviewed scientific community that attitude, belief, or prayer has curative power. Meanwhile, I too, do my best to believe that I will stay well.

    Thanks, Carolen
    What a fabulous article! Hard science is beginning to catch up with the mind/body connection that we've known about for years. Hooray!
  • da1955
    da1955 Member Posts: 30
    Options
    What the Bleep Do We Know?
    This article reminded me of a film I watched several years ago, "What the Bleep Do We Know?" It talks about how what we think effects our bodies. I saw this in the theater and ended up buying my own copy. Marly Matlin is in it, and it is the scene where she is looking in the mirror and criticizing her body that will never leave me. Here is a link to the website: http://www.whatthebleep.com/index2.shtml If you have a chance, check it out. I want to begin meditating on a regular basis. It is right up there with my desire to exercise everyday and eat right. At the moment though, I just want to make it through my last two chemos (and xmas!). Hope you all have a great holiday. Deb
  • carolenk
    carolenk Member Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    da1955 said:

    What the Bleep Do We Know?
    This article reminded me of a film I watched several years ago, "What the Bleep Do We Know?" It talks about how what we think effects our bodies. I saw this in the theater and ended up buying my own copy. Marly Matlin is in it, and it is the scene where she is looking in the mirror and criticizing her body that will never leave me. Here is a link to the website: http://www.whatthebleep.com/index2.shtml If you have a chance, check it out. I want to begin meditating on a regular basis. It is right up there with my desire to exercise everyday and eat right. At the moment though, I just want to make it through my last two chemos (and xmas!). Hope you all have a great holiday. Deb

    Thanks for that link, Deb! I
    Thanks for that link, Deb! I own that DVD. I should watch it again. It is really mind expanding.