I need our PINK Bus -- tomorrow, 12/14 -- UPDATE ...

Options
2»

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    SIROD said:

Brave!
    I think you are very brave VickiSam for having one. May tomorrow breeze by for you.

Never had one, told my primary doc that trouble usually finds me. I don't need to seek it out. Until there is a reason, I will let braver women go where they must go.

Hope it really will be as easy as some say it will be.

Best wishes for tomorrow.

Doris

I won't be in the room with
    I won't be in the room with you, but, I will be right outside the door! Prayers and hugs for you today Vicki!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Vicki Sam
    you will be just fine. Of course, we will be on the pink bus and rooting for you to have a clean colon. I had my 2nd colonoscopy in August and all was clear. So far, no polyps for me. However, all 3 of my younger sisters have had numerous (benign) polyps removed.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Vicki Sam
    you will be just fine. Of course, we will be on the pink bus and rooting for you to have a clean colon. I had my 2nd colonoscopy in August and all was clear. So far, no polyps for me. However, all 3 of my younger sisters have had numerous (benign) polyps removed.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Vicki Sam
    {{hugs}} Char

update ...
    So happy my colonoscopy is over !!! I felt you Sisters in Pink there watching over my procedure -- chanting 'We Are Family' --. Thank you all so very much -- I felt safe and cared for by all of you ..

Victoria thank you for the appletinis .. I needed that!

Everything turned out perfect, with the exception of anal lesion that my doctor biopsied --- he feels lesion may be hemorrhoids, however with my history -- he wanted to make sure!!! YAY I will have to wait 2 weeks for results -- several crimps in my colon -- so my lovely doctor straightened them out -- ouch!!! Talk about twilight sleep -- I did not fully go under, as the demerol and versed did not put me out -- I pretty much watched my entire procedure on the monitor.

Now to rest ...

Vicki Sam
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

update ...
    So happy my colonoscopy is over !!! I felt you Sisters in Pink there watching over my procedure -- chanting 'We Are Family' --. Thank you all so very much -- I felt safe and cared for by all of you ..

Everything turned out perfect, with the exception of anal lesion that my doctor biopsied --- he feels lesion may be hemorrhoids, however with my history -- he wanted to make sure!!! YAY I will have to wait 2 weeks for results -- several crimps in my colon -- so my lovely doctor straightened them out -- ouch!!! Talk about twilight sleep -- I did not fully go under, as the demerol and versed did not put me out -- I pretty much watched my entire procedure on the monitor.

Now to rest ...

Vicki Sam

You go rest and congrats on
    You go rest and congrats on the good news!

Hugs, Jan
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options

You go rest and congrats on
    You go rest and congrats on the good news!

Hugs, Jan

Sorry I missed the bus, Vicki
    but I'm sure glad you're done with that "crappy" test. I'm sure your results will be just fine. I just had my first one a couple of months ago. As everyone else, I hated the prep. The exam itself was a nice short nap.

Go eat some bananas and cheese now!

Hugs, Renee
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    missrenee said:

Sorry I missed the bus, Vicki
    but I'm sure glad you're done with that "crappy" test. I'm sure your results will be just fine. I just had my first one a couple of months ago. As everyone else, I hated the prep. The exam itself was a nice short nap.

Go eat some bananas and cheese now!

Hugs, Renee

Lovely news Vicki!!!
    I'm so happy to hear that. Don't think I missed the bus cuz I was there...LOL!

Celebrate your good report!!

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    Options
    sea60 said:

Lovely news Vicki!!!
    I'm so happy to hear that. Don't think I missed the bus cuz I was there...LOL!

Celebrate your good report!!

Hugs,

Sylvia

that is some awesome
    that is some awesome news....now you can enjoy the holidays with peace of mind....

Tons of Hugs,
    Eva
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Sorry I missed the bus
    but it sounds like you made through just fine without me this time! Good for you, now enjoy the holidays with your family.

~hugs to you!
    Carol
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    camul said:

Sorry I missed the bus
    but it sounds like you made through just fine without me this time! Good for you, now enjoy the holidays with your family.

~hugs to you!
    Carol

Soooo sorry I missed the bus also but
    glad everything went OK - I'm sure you're glad that's 'behind' you!!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha
    -they'll get to the 'bottom' of it I'm sure - ha-ha-ha

- sorry I couldn' resist - it is a horrid experience esp that first time (I've had several) drinking all that fluid is the worst - as everyone said the prep is the WORST!

-hoping all the tests turn out well!
    much love,
    Jenny
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

update ...

Now to rest ...

Vicki Sam

R&R and then Enjoy!
    Glad it is behind you. Rest and recover and may you now enjoy the holidays.

Best,

Doris
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options

Soooo sorry I missed the bus also but
    glad everything went OK - I'm sure you're glad that's 'behind' you!!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha
    -they'll get to the 'bottom' of it I'm sure - ha-ha-ha

- sorry I couldn' resist - it is a horrid experience esp that first time (I've had several) drinking all that fluid is the worst - as everyone said the prep is the WORST!

-hoping all the tests turn out well!
    much love,
    Jenny

Whew
    Well, Jenny already did all the fun word play and you're probably tired of being the "butt" of jokes -- ha ha, get it, I got one in after all.

Glad you're done, and yeah, it's no fun waiting for results, but it probably is hemorrhoids and nothing else. I'll help you wait through the next two weeks. More appletini, my dear?

xoxo
    Victoria
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Yeah! You did it!
    Sorry to hear I missed the bus, too. But I am glad you got through it! Merry Christmas to you and your Family!

Fondly,
    Ines
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options

Yeah! You did it!
    Sorry to hear I missed the bus, too. But I am glad you got through it! Merry Christmas to you and your Family!

Fondly,
    Ines

I'm sorry I missed
    I'm sorry I missed this...just glad you're done and can eat again.

Hugs,

Linda
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    aisling8 said:

Whew
    Well, Jenny already did all the fun word play and you're probably tired of being the "butt" of jokes -- ha ha, get it, I got one in after all.

Glad you're done, and yeah, it's no fun waiting for results, but it probably is hemorrhoids and nothing else. I'll help you wait through the next two weeks. More appletini, my dear?

xoxo
    Victoria

Glad the bad part is over.
    Glad the bad part is over. Good luck with your results!

Hugs, Jan
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

I'm sorry I missed
    I'm sorry I missed this...just glad you're done and can eat again.

Hugs,

Linda

I missed that bus too. I
    I missed that bus too. I think they took off too early. lol So glad the test is over now and praying you get good results.

Hugs, Noel