lots to consider...UPDATE

Options
2»

Comments

• debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options

Great news , Linda
    I'm so happy you decided to take the promotion. I'll confess I was secretly hoping you would. How serendipitous (sp?) is it ; that your new district manager is also a breast cancer survivor. You are an amazing woman. Love Surf

Yeah!
    I'm so happy for you! Congrats!

See ya in the party room!

Hugs,Debi
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Yeah!
    I'm so happy for you! Congrats!

See ya in the party room!

Hugs,Debi

WTG! I am smiling for your
    WTG! I am smiling for your good news! I'll be in that party room too!

Hugs, Noel
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Congratulations Linda
    I am sure you made the right decision, and to have a dm who understands, sounds like everything is just falling into place. It was meant to be. You are such an inspiration to all of us. You are amazing.

Prayers for a smooth transition,
    Carol
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options
    camul said:

Congratulations Linda
    I am sure you made the right decision, and to have a dm who understands, sounds like everything is just falling into place. It was meant to be. You are such an inspiration to all of us. You are amazing.

Carol

Congratulations
    I am so proud of you Linda! You told me once last year that I'm your hero, but girl I have to say YOU are my hero. You are so strong & brave & are kicking some IBC booty & enjoying life while you do it. You are gonna do great in your new position. You deserve only & all good things!!!!

Hugs,

Dawne :)
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    camul said:

Congratulations Linda

Carol

Linda, congrats!
    Linda, congrats!
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Great!
    Good for you girlfriend! I'm glad you have taken control of your life and decided to live it! No one knows what the future holds for us all but we can control critical parts of our lives. I'm so proud of you. You are beautiful, you are kind, you are important! (from the book The Help)

Terry
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    wish you the best...
    Denise

wish you the best...

Denise
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

wish you the best...
    Denise

wish you the best...

Denise

You go girl! I know I am
    You go girl! I know I am very late in congratulating you, but, I am so very happy for you!