Comments

• pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Options
    janie1 said:

Wow Pete, you
    Aren't leaving

Wow Pete, you
    Aren't leaving any stones unturned. Good for you. I love it. I think it will all work out fine. It is a fulltime job, but worth every bit.

its fulltime all right
    dear janie,

but seems like a reasonable use of my time, its a lovelly world despite its imperfections. just like or forum.

hugs,
    pete
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Options
    lesvanb said:

Thanks for the link Pete
    I sent it on to my internal medicine/anthroposophical docs who oversee my IV C infusions and they follow KU protocols. One of them has studied at the Lukas Klinik in Switzerland and studies oncology and integrative medicine in Germany every year.

I've been doing IV C infusions 75 gm 2x/week since October 2010, along with IV Iscador (mistletoe) once a week. I'll be a year in remission come the end of Jan 2012 (when I had the stereotactic radiation for the 4 lung mets). My next CT abdomen and lung is Jan. 5, 2012.

Good luck to you on 23 Jan 2012 - it's my 60th birthday and I'm delighted to be within spitting distance of it!

Leslie

PS Additionally I incorporate a similar diet, juicing and exercise plus weight lifting into my life. I've been a zen student now coming on 21 years...

congratulations on almost getting to 60
    i am doing iv c and subcutaneous iscador. what a small world.

hugs,
    pete

ps glad i am not the only one and that you are ned. it gives hope that is self fulfilling.