Bad Weather delaying Ornaments Arriving?

GreeneyedGirl
GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
I have to wonder??? I mailed my ornament out to my pink sister on Nov. 30th and have not seen a post that she has received it yet. I really wonder if it is due to the bad weather we are having in "some areas" of our country? Since I mailed it at the UPS store using the postal service, there was no tracking available to me.....I hope that little treasure has not found its way to the island of lost ornaments.
I will keep watching for her post that it has arrived~you know (from past ornament events)I like to mail things out early...
~Melanie

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Interesting theory ...
    come on .. come on US Mail service .. LOL

Vicki Sam
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Melanie,
    Skipper54 actually posted on Facebook that she received her ornament today.
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Melanie,
    Skipper54 actually posted on Facebook that she received her ornament today.

Posted here too
    I must apologize for not posting the day it arrived but I was dealing with Drs and my mother's appointments and my mother-in-law still in rehab so was tardy. Coal in my stocking! BUT it arrived safe & sound.
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    skipper54 said:

Posted here too
    I must apologize for not posting the day it arrived but I was dealing with Drs and my mother's appointments and my mother-in-law still in rehab so was tardy. Coal in my stocking! BUT it arrived safe & sound.

No Coal~Just hugz
    I was so worried that you had not received it. I am so glad that you did! Me being a worry wort...(not wart).
    :)