Breast biopsy

Phoebesnow
Phoebesnow Member Posts: 600 Member
I have just returned and I am quite surprised how tired I am. It was difficult to access and then difficult to cut because it's so hard. So I am sore and tired and alone. My husband is at a fencing tournament in Kansas city. It's ok because I need to rest. Tried to do some laundry but couldn't. Can't go surfing. Bummed. No exercise for three days, I'm a bleeder. I think the 3-5 day business day wait might kill me. No matter what I will be ok. I have been doing my research. They left a clip in me to mark the spot for the next surgery. That's not a good sign. Please pray for me tonight. Thank god for this site.

Comments

• z
    z Member Posts: 1,414 Member
    Phoebesnow
    I know the waiting is so difficult. My sister has dense breast and they had to insert wires to locate the nodule in her breast for biopsy, I think they left them in there in case after the biopsy they had to remove it. Well hers came back benign. Now because she has dense breast I think she always has to have an ultra sound or mri rather than the mammogram. I am praying that everything will turn out fine. I wish you well. Lori
  • alis7910
    alis7910 Member Posts: 80
    breast biopsy
    Hi:
    I am glad you have time to rest. Waiting is always hard, I know. I wish to send you blessings and light, praying that the news will be good.
    love
    alison
  • mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    Waiting--Ugh!
    As we know all too well, that is the worst. I hope that your wait isn't any longer than absolutely necessary and may the results be benign. I know you'll keep us posted. Until then, try not to worry and know that there are many prayers being said here for you.
  • Dog Girl
    Dog Girl Member Posts: 100
    Breast biopsy

I was actually diagnosed with anal ca between two different breast biopsies. The first one was inconclusive, so they scheduled the second one about 6 wks later to let the blood dissapate. I don't think that them putting a clip in is anything of concenquence. I have one and my doctor told me that if they have that in the breast, the next time I have a mammogram, and they see something of concern and it is in that area, they will not worry about it since it has already been checked out. Fortunately it was not breast cancer and I just had anal ca to worry about. Since anal cancer doesn't usually progress to the breast, and while multiple primary cancers do happen, it is rare. Hopefully we have used up all of our rare chips with having anal cancer. But I also know from personal experience that the waiting does stink. I will hope and pray for the best for you Phoebesnow.
  • Phoebesnow
    Phoebesnow Member Posts: 600 Member
    Dog Girl said:

Breast biopsy

I was actually diagnosed with anal ca between two different breast biopsies. The first one was inconclusive, so they scheduled the second one about 6 wks later to let the blood dissapate. I don't think that them putting a clip in is anything of concenquence. I have one and my doctor told me that if they have that in the breast, the next time I have a mammogram, and they see something of concern and it is in that area, they will not worry about it since it has already been checked out. Fortunately it was not breast cancer and I just had anal ca to worry about. Since anal cancer doesn't usually progress to the breast, and while multiple primary cancers do happen, it is rare. Hopefully we have used up all of our rare chips with having anal cancer. But I also know from personal experience that the waiting does stink. I will hope and pray for the best for you Phoebesnow.

Breast biopsy
    Negative. Thank god. I did the naked happy dance all over the house!!!!!
  • mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member

Breast biopsy

Thank God is right!
    I'm SO glad to hear this! The relief you are feeling right now must be incredible! Thank you for letting us know the great news and I hope you get a really, really good night's sleep tonight!
  • z
    z Member Posts: 1,414 Member

Breast biopsy

Phoebesnow
    I am so happy its negative. The highs and lows of living is felt in every test and scan we go through. I wish you continued good news! Lori
  • RoseC
    RoseC Member Posts: 559

Breast biopsy

Yay!
    Very happy for you!
  • AZANNIE
    AZANNIE Member Posts: 445 Member

Breast biopsy

Phoebesnow
    Wonderful news! Congratulations!
  • pjs62
    pjs62 Member Posts: 95

Breast biopsy

Happy happy joy joy!!!!!
    I am soooooo very excited for you!!! Awesomest bestest news!! (*o*) hahaha!!

What a very Merry Christmas this will be!! Blessings & hugs my friend!!