Just wanted to say HI!

elm3544
elm3544 Member Posts: 748
I have not been on for a while and just wanted to say hi to everyone, and welcome all the new ladies I have not met yet.

I stopped reading the posts here and on Facebook for a while, just couldn't bear to read. I was going through alot of things in my personal life but things are getting better. I am doing well, no concerns, next visit with the onc is in January.

I'm sorry for abandoning you all, I have missed you!

Comments

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    nice to hear from you.
    nice to hear from you.

Denise
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    I know what you mean,
    Sometimes, we just need to step back, take a deep breath and regroup. I'm glad that things are getting better for you.

Hugs,

Sue
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    sbmly53 said:

I know what you mean,
    Sometimes, we just need to step back, take a deep breath and regroup. I'm glad that things are getting better for you.

Hugs,

Sue

Hi ya, Elm - - so nice to see you posting again...
    As you can tell .. we are so happy to hear from you again! I am happy that things are working out .. now.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    VickiSam said:

Hi ya, Elm - - so nice to see you posting again...
    As you can tell .. we are so happy to hear from you again! I am happy that things are working out .. now.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam

Hi Elm
    I am glad that you have been doing well
    Hugs
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member

Hi Elm
    I am glad that you have been doing well
    Hugs

I am new this year
    I am new this year but was dx in 2009. Nice to meet you.Glad things are better for you now. Hope to hear more from you in the future.We all need support.

I understand you not having much to say.I clammed up some recently around people I am in touch with daily.I just felt down and needed to be alone. I found I need to be more discreet about my cancer.People think the worse.I don't tell them much.Not until I am sure of the results of my tests etc. You know how rumors start????

Lynn Smith