File ?

Options
Cora11
Cora11 Member Posts: 173
Is there a way to create file folders on this board for everyone to access? Thinking it would be great to have handouts on diet progression after surgery. Files on all sorts of topics- pain management, types of surgeries, pre-op workup... stuff like that. If so, I'd be happy to get it going if there is a way that I have not found yet.
Cora

Comments

• TerryV
    TerryV Member Posts: 887
    Options
    Great idea!
    Cora,

That is a completely FABULOUS idea! Wish I had knowledge for you, but I haven't a clue....

I hope someone can offer ideas!

Terry
  • Daisylin
    Daisylin Member Posts: 365
    Options
    TerryV said:

Great idea!
    Cora,

That is a completely FABULOUS idea! Wish I had knowledge for you, but I haven't a clue....

I hope someone can offer ideas!

Terry

I second that!
    that is a fabulous idea Cora. As far as I know, there is no way to do that on this site, but there must be some way to do this..... Maybe a facebook group page?

I'm a computer moron, so sorry I can't be of any help, but it is a great idea!! I, for one, certainly could have used a setup like this.

Chantal
  • NikiMo
    NikiMo Member Posts: 342
    Options
    Good idea!
    We could always setup a dummy profile maybe named "EC INFO" and under that profile we could post the type of things you listed in the expressions area. That way if a newbie comes on we can direct them to EC INFO and they can check the profile. Someone would have to be the 'administrator' and keep up the profile.
  • Cora11
    Cora11 Member Posts: 173
    Options
    NikiMo said:

Good idea!
    We could always setup a dummy profile maybe named "EC INFO" and under that profile we could post the type of things you listed in the expressions area. That way if a newbie comes on we can direct them to EC INFO and they can check the profile. Someone would have to be the 'administrator' and keep up the profile.

? for Nikki
    Ok NIkki- can you tell me what is the "expressions area"
    Cora
  • NikiMo
    NikiMo Member Posts: 342
    Options
    Cora11 said:

? for Nikki
    Ok NIkki- can you tell me what is the "expressions area"
    Cora

It is in the upper red box
    It is in the upper red box on the left hand side of the page. If you click there you will see random blogs, stories, poems of other members. But you can also click on a persons name, and then choose to look at their expressions page. For example if you click on my name, and then choose the expressions tab you will see a picture of my puppies.

We could have an EC INFO member and then point newbies to the expressions page. Just an idea.

Niki