IP -6 herbal medicine

rlridings
rlridings Member Posts: 42
I was wondering if anyone has any experience or info on this herbal drug - it has been highly recommended by some friends - it comes from Japan and is processed rice husks

Comments

• jphilpo
    jphilpo Member Posts: 177
    IP-6
    How funny you should mention this. I have been taking this for almost 2 years. It helps your immune system and my onc. is fine with it. I take 2 a day.

Let me know what you think,

Jean
  • rlridings
    jphilpo said:

IP-6
    How funny you should mention this. I have been taking this for almost 2 years. It helps your immune system and my onc. is fine with it. I take 2 a day.

Let me know what you think,

Jean

IP - 6
    thanks for the positives - I have been taking for a year and I had 6 tumors in the liver before - had chemo and got them reduced and then surgery - have another know but there is only one so I am hoping the IP - 6 is working - I take 3 -4 a day
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    rlridings said:

IP - 6
    thanks for the positives - I have been taking for a year and I had 6 tumors in the liver before - had chemo and got them reduced and then surgery - have another know but there is only one so I am hoping the IP - 6 is working - I take 3 -4 a day

My sister put me on to this
    My sister put me on to this >>>> Chlorella. It is used to build up your immune system. I've only been taking it for 2 months so I don't know if it works. However, sis is a nurse and well versed in herbs. I will ask her about IP 6
  • rlridings
    MsGebby said:

My sister put me on to this
    My sister put me on to this >>>> Chlorella. It is used to build up your immune system. I've only been taking it for 2 months so I don't know if it works. However, sis is a nurse and well versed in herbs. I will ask her about IP 6

what did sis say?
    MsGebby - did your sis have any input on IP-6?