Did get chemo

Options
LPack
LPack Member Posts: 645
Ladies,

I did get chemo Monday, yesterday, after being two weeks late. Had my Blood Work last Friday and all was good.

But got results of CA125 and last time was 1445 and now is 2800...........YUK! highest ever for me.

Feeling okay but I can tell something is going on in this 108 pound body!

Prayfully the chemo will start working or if not (not much options left for me at least from a doctor's perspective ) ....................I will go ever so gently and peacefully to my everlasting life with the Father and with His son, Jesus.

Please pray for our daughter this Friday she gets her Prophylactic mastectomy plus reconstruction.

Thanks!

Remember "He will never leave us nor forsake us."

Love,
Libby ♥

Comments

• mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    UNCEASING PRAYERS
    For you, Libby, and your precious daugther. What a bucket full of trials and tribulations that you and your family have been handed. But what a endless supply of love, joy, strength, faith and peace that has been bestowed upon you. I could only hope to be as gracious as you in such a difficult time. I know it's only the sacrifice that our Lord has made for us that inables us to look forward to eternal life, free of pain and suffering.

Luv and hugs,
    Monika
  • snowbird_11
    snowbird_11 Member Posts: 160
    Options
    Thinking of you and your
    Thinking of you and your daughter, Libby. Your body still has some fight as you were able to get your chemo. Were your BRCA+ that your daughter is getting her surgeries? As breast cancer survivor as well I know that is a big surgery to undertake when, since it is prophylactic, she does not have a disease process going on.
    So love the photo of you at dancing with your son (I had misfortune to be admitted to ICU for post breast cancer issues related septicemia the day before my daughter's wedding :( ) such a wonderful memory for him!
    Take care,
    Annie
  • Susan53
    Susan53 Member Posts: 178
    Options
    Hi Libby
    Prayers going up for your chemo to work. I also love the picture of you dancing. Praying for your daughter also, may God be with you both. Hugs Sharon
  • MK_4Dani
    MK_4Dani Member Posts: 314
    Options
    God bless Libby and her
    God bless Libby and her daughter.
    Amen
  • LPack
    LPack Member Posts: 645
    Options

Thinking of you and your
    Thinking of you and your daughter, Libby. Your body still has some fight as you were able to get your chemo. Were your BRCA+ that your daughter is getting her surgeries? As breast cancer survivor as well I know that is a big surgery to undertake when, since it is prophylactic, she does not have a disease process going on.
    So love the photo of you at dancing with your son (I had misfortune to be admitted to ICU for post breast cancer issues related septicemia the day before my daughter's wedding :( ) such a wonderful memory for him!
    Take care,
    Annie

Yes she, my sister and
    Yes she, my sister and myself are BRCA2+. Our sons have not had the test yet and neither have any of my sister's four children.

Thanks,
    Libby
  • poopergirl14052
    poopergirl14052 Member Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    MK_4Dani said:

God bless Libby and her
    God bless Libby and her daughter.
    Amen

prayer for you
    and your family...val