Think I willl post a topic about being alive every day now....

Options
2»

Comments

• Ericalynn
    Ericalynn Member Posts: 200
    Options

GREAT JOKE
    THAT WAS A GREAT JOKE!!
    I NEEDED THAT.
    I AM AT LIKE A 10+ SO I AM SITTING WAITING FOR THE OXY LIQUID.
    HOPE YOU TWO HAVE A BETTER DAY THATKS FOR THE LAUGH IT HELPED DISPITE THE PAIN!!!
    WOUL N E V E R WANT MICHELLE TO FEEL THIS 10+ but this hurts!!

ERIC

Thinking of you Eric!
    I hope the meds kick in soon! We have winter weather here in Florida today —windchill 36 degrees CRAZY!!!!
    Stay warm try to think pleasent thoughts while waiting for the meds to start working.
    Know that ALL of us here have YOU & MICHELLE in our prayers!
    I SEE your LOVE for MICHELLE, YOU are a GOOD MAN!
    STAY WARM
    Big HUGS to you both
    Erica
  • Mazj
    Mazj Member Posts: 42
    Options
    megmacmd said:

SNOW
    We look forward to the occasional snow here in va beach everything comes to a dead stop since we have 2 snow plow for a city of millions and miles of interstate(they dont even bother with secondary road) school gets canceled easies the traffic jams.Glad you got to your staff party know it must have been bitter sweet without Lee Hopefully you can get through the holidays with friends and family Meg Mac

Inspiring!
    This board and this post - thank you Rock Star - is the best thing to wake up to each morning!
    Long may it continue! Oh, and it was 30 degrees centigrade here today in sunny Melbourne. (the Aussie one)

Marilyn
  • Tina Blondek
    Tina Blondek Member Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Eric
    Hooray! so very happy

Eric
    Hooray! so very happy for you. Thank you for posting this upbeat post. Take that liquid pain med. It helps you able to deal with the pain. Go for it! Keep up the good work. As for my Saturday...we are going to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Va for their Christmas Town celebration. I know one of the brightest lights I will see is my dad shining down from Heaven. Hugs to you my friend.
    Tina in Va
  • megmacmd
    megmacmd Member Posts: 85
    Options

GREAT JOKE
    THAT WAS A GREAT JOKE!!
    I NEEDED THAT.
    I AM AT LIKE A 10+ SO I AM SITTING WAITING FOR THE OXY LIQUID.
    HOPE YOU TWO HAVE A BETTER DAY THATKS FOR THE LAUGH IT HELPED DISPITE THE PAIN!!!
    WOUL N E V E R WANT MICHELLE TO FEEL THIS 10+ but this hurts!!

ERIC

Your great day
    Hope the liquid oxy helps did for my mom and dad with the fentanyl patch and ativan and morphine yet they were stil very conversant. I hope you and Michelle have the best day youcan maybe not the best in the world ever imagined as my children would say but a godd OK day overall afterall we all know the aternative.As I always say my dad used to say one day he wil just wake up dead we always laughed at his irish jokes. Hope weather is good there terribe storm here but I was at the hospital came home to lots of water and wind damge oh well another day in paradise.My favorite is the dentist lost a front toooth at 57 (all I want for christmas is my 2 front teeth but thats when I was 6 ) managed to get away witha a crown last implant took 9 months and I dont think that is neccesary given my stage any way Many salutaions( from whinney the pooh) Meg MAc