Hondo's scan

Options
2»

Comments

• buzz99
    buzz99 Member Posts: 404
    Options
    Scan
    I hope you good results next week. Your words about your lighting up scans really helped us through the lastest of Buzz's complications and I hope the best for you. Karen
  • nwasen
    nwasen Member Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    buzz99 said:

Scan
    I hope you good results next week. Your words about your lighting up scans really helped us through the lastest of Buzz's complications and I hope the best for you. Karen

Hondo's scan
    on the 8th you will feel the strength of all your friends on here sending good positive vibes for an excellent report
    Nancy
  • tommyodavey
    tommyodavey Member Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    nwasen said:

Hondo's scan
    on the 8th you will feel the strength of all your friends on here sending good positive vibes for an excellent report
    Nancy

Hondo's Scan
    I am fairly new here but you immediately marked me as a "friend". That meant a lot after what I've been through.

All your good deeds are positive energy heading back your way, along with all the vibes and prayers everyone here is sending. You're on my prayer list too.

Tommy
  • MJ70
    MJ70 Member Posts: 75
    Options
    Hondo said:

Hi Debbie

Thanks so much for remembering me and thanks everyone for the prayers, I go on the 8th to MD Anderson in Houston. The last PET scan was not clean but was no change in the sinus area, but did show something in the Lungs. That is the reason for the PET scan only 3 months now rather than the normal 6 months; doctor wants to keep an eye on the lungs.

Hondo

Hondo
    The best of luck on your scan..Prayers are with you...Mel
  • joannaw81
    joannaw81 Member Posts: 185 Member
    Options

Hondo's Scan
    I am fairly new here but you immediately marked me as a "friend". That meant a lot after what I've been through.

All your good deeds are positive energy heading back your way, along with all the vibes and prayers everyone here is sending. You're on my prayer list too.

Tommy

we are al lwith you
    Will be praying for a good scan for you Hondo
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    Options
    joannaw81 said:

we are al lwith you
    Will be praying for a good scan for you Hondo

Clean scan
    Will be praying for a clean scan that shows there is nothing in your lungs!!

Stay strong,
    Glenna
  • keep_the_faith
    keep_the_faith Member Posts: 49
    Options
    Hondo, Keep the Faith
    I send you my prayers that your scan comes out clean...I just know it will!

Anne
  • adventurebob
    adventurebob Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Hondo said:

Faith
    I love Hebrew 11: 1 Faith is what we know is just over the mountain waiting for us, we may not see it now but we know it is there.

I had to paraphrase it.

Thanks again, that is what’s so great about CSN we are just one big family here all pulling for each other.
    Hondo

Prayers
    Lifting you up Hondo. Praying for a good scan and a safe trip.

AB