Jingle all the way! update

Options
2»

Comments

• annecris
    annecris Member Posts: 44
    Options
    You Inspire Me
    Hey Hon - you inspire me - love love love to you this holiday season and totally enjoy your reprieve - I was NED for 2 and a half years and just had my first recurrance - had laproscopic surgery 3 weeks ago (it was the BEST compared to the full deal) and will be starting gemzer carpoplatin and avastin this week for 6 cycles - my #'s were in the 4,000's before 1st surgery and 11 at the lowest last year now they are 36 and I am praying that we both will have single digits for the New Year! No Guilt (our angel friends who have gone before us are watching over us) and no worries - PEACE MY DEAR
  • annecris
    Options
    You Inspire Me
    Hey Hon - you inspire me - love love love to you this holiday season and totally enjoy your reprieve - I was NED for 2 and a half years and just had my first recurrance - had laproscopic surgery 3 weeks ago (it was the BEST compared to the full deal) and will be starting gemzer carpoplatin and avastin this week for 6 cycles - my #'s were in the 4,000's before 1st surgery and 11 at the lowest last year now they are 36 and I am praying that we both will have single digits for the New Year! No Guilt (our angel friends who have gone before us are watching over us) and no worries - PEACE MY DEAR
  • annecris
    Options
    You Inspire Me
  • annecris
    Options
    You Inspire Me
  • asuprpixie
    asuprpixie Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    annecris said:

You Inspire Me

Did you find out about the recurrence through a routine check up, or were you having problems?
  • ona
    ona Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Enjoy and celebrate your
    Enjoy and celebrate your victory.
    Merry CHRISTmas to you.
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options

Did you find out about the recurrence through a routine check up, or were you having problems?

I developed an enlarged lymph node right where my pelvis meets my leg. I noticed it and went to see my ONC.
    (((HUGS))) Maria