The Chatters Celebration

Hello, My name is Lana Kaye Glasco & I am a uterin/breast cancer survivor & a caregiver. The boards & the chat room have been my salvation & everyone has become so dear to me, that I wanted to meet everyone, thus started the planning for the Chatters Celebration.

Would like to invite everyone to the first annual Celebration of those that participate with CSN. We are not allowed to use the CSN name, therefore that is why we call it the Chatters. We are planning to meet in St Louis Missouri Sept. 28-30 of 2012, we will be staying at The Day's In on S Lindbergh, the rate is $50 per night (I am trying to get sponsors to pay for the rooms & food). Friday night at 8 we will have a social hour check in, then Sat. a.m. breakfast , then we will break until noon, at which time we will have lunch in the Banquet room, along w/a Mock Fashion show, a raffle & some survivor /caregiver testimonials. we will break again & then meet at 6p.m. for dinner & entertainment. There is a FaceBook page called The Cancer Chatters, go there & then click on events, be sure it says The Chatters Celebration & then sign up. If you can't sign up then friend me on Facebook, so I can send u a invite.

Hope to hear from all of you.

Comments

• AnneBehymer
    AnneBehymer Member Posts: 738 Member
    It sound like a great thing
    It sound like a great thing I wish I could come but I no longer work due to the cancer so I don't have the money to pay for it but I will keep you all in my prays and I know it will be a great event that will go on year after year

Anne