Bus route

Options
2»

Comments

• Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options

Exam perfect - I passed.
    As expected. Now to wait for results of pap smear and I have no reason to believe that will be anything but negative. For some reason I don't stress about that, just the exam itself.

Thank you Vicki Sam for coming in with me. I really appreciated the warm blanket to put over the stupid sheet on my lap while waiting in the cold exam room! I also kept my socks on. Took a couple of those yummy cake pops with me to occupy myself while waiting.

Thank you all for bringing the bus to the peach side. Those women on the uterine board don't have a bus. I knew I could count on you - any excuse to eat, drink and be crazy together!

Suzanne

I hate it when I miss
    I hate it when I miss something this important! I'm glad the exam went ok...I'll be waiting for results with you.

Hugs,

Linda
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Exam perfect - I passed.
    As expected. Now to wait for results of pap smear and I have no reason to believe that will be anything but negative. For some reason I don't stress about that, just the exam itself.

Thank you Vicki Sam for coming in with me. I really appreciated the warm blanket to put over the stupid sheet on my lap while waiting in the cold exam room! I also kept my socks on. Took a couple of those yummy cake pops with me to occupy myself while waiting.

Thank you all for bringing the bus to the peach side. Those women on the uterine board don't have a bus. I knew I could count on you - any excuse to eat, drink and be crazy together!

Suzanne

I hate the waiting, but, I
    I hate the waiting, but, I know that we all have too. Praying that you get good results!

Hugs, Megan
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

Exam perfect - I passed.

Suzanne

Suzanne I am glad that it went well
    Praying for the good results as well
    hugs
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options

Suzanne I am glad that it went well
    Praying for the good results as well
    hugs

I missed the bus...
    but I'm right here waiting with you for the results - praying all is well