Options
2»

Comments

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Judy .. I'm coming as well!
    Support, Love and Friendship get us thru all the waiting, appointments and scans. I means so much for me to be a part of this mystical bus -- whether I'm driving, or handling crowd control in the back of our bus ... the comradely of our Sisterhood is overwhelming.

Good luck, positive thoughts and prayers coming in your direction, Judy.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam

I am aboard!
    I don't think in the 8 1/2 years of dancing with ned, that I didn't have butterfly's with each and every mammogram.

Prayers and good wishes,
    ~Carol
  • redwings
    redwings Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Thinking of you
    Judy,

Hope all went well for you. I would be nervous as well, but know that postive thoughts and energy is helpful for this, and our all over health. So, I am sending you much positive thoughts your way! I did not know for sure how often mammos are after having breast cancer. I am still relatively newly diagnosed and have just finished chemo and started radiation this week. I was sort of hoping it would be every 6 months, as a year seems a whole long time. Is that the schedule most breast cancer survivors are on - yearly? (after you get on a regular schedule, I should say).

P.S. I never heard of the Pink Bus, but I like that thought and you can count me in! :c)

Leslie
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    redwings said:

Thinking of you
    Judy,

Hope all went well for you. I would be nervous as well, but know that postive thoughts and energy is helpful for this, and our all over health. So, I am sending you much positive thoughts your way! I did not know for sure how often mammos are after having breast cancer. I am still relatively newly diagnosed and have just finished chemo and started radiation this week. I was sort of hoping it would be every 6 months, as a year seems a whole long time. Is that the schedule most breast cancer survivors are on - yearly? (after you get on a regular schedule, I should say).

P.S. I never heard of the Pink Bus, but I like that thought and you can count me in! :c)

Leslie

Posted results in new
    Posted results in new discussion topic. Judy
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    about same time (3 1/2 yrs)
    about same time (3 1/2 yrs) for me...maybe closer to 4..

sorry ..but I"LL GO hold you hand if needed..on the bus..

I am odd one..I DONT" worry when I go, nor wait for call or mail..

I am not sure why?!! I think I must be nutty..
    hehe lol

anyhow..I"LL come along...foro moral support..

Denise