I thought it would be great to see what your favorite color is, so, what is your favorite color?

Options
2»

Comments

• cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    My fav color
    used to be yello many many years ago. It has been purple for several years. My bedroom is eggplant and dark green :D I was born in February and my flower is the violet. My birthstone is amethyst.
    Char
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

For me it is
    For me it is blue.Always liked blue even when I was younger and after having 3 sons I knew it would be my favorite. I also have blue eyes. I get complimednts on my pretty blue eyes from people.

Lynn Smith

Black! I have always liked
    Black! I have always liked black! I do wear other colors ofcourse, but, black is my favorite Susie.
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    I love most colors,
    but my favorite is the Aqua/Teal/Turquoise family. Calming, beautiful colors.

Sue
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Orange!
    I love tropical colors such as yellow, green, and orange! But I am weak for orange. I think this is my favorite color (colors of the fall, orange and brown). Also turquoise is a nice color. Ok ok, orange it is!

Nice post. :)
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options

Orange!
    I love tropical colors such as yellow, green, and orange! But I am weak for orange. I think this is my favorite color (colors of the fall, orange and brown). Also turquoise is a nice color. Ok ok, orange it is!

Nice post. :)

Purple
    It's purple and if I can't have that then orange.

marge
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

Purple
    It's purple and if I can't have that then orange.

marge

Oh Gee~...lets see....
    hmmm....green! My eyes are green, the state of Washington is green, ca$h is green....God knew i was going to love green even before i knew it!
    ~M
  • lizzie17
    lizzie17 Member Posts: 548
    Options
    shades of blue
    i love blue and I just painted two accent walls blue----reflection of me personalizing my home :)
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    fav color
    My whole life I have loved blue! However, I wear lots of red!
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    My favorite color is grey.
    My favorite color is grey. Kind of drab, I know, but it's like the middle of the two opposites, black and white (which are my other faves). It's my favorite color to wear. It's pretty but not too severe - go lighter and white can be too bright, go darker and black can be too dark. Grey is just in the middle, and i like that :) I'm SUCH a true libra, lol, finding balance in everything!
    xoxo
    heather
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Oh Gee~...lets see....
    hmmm....green! My eyes are green, the state of Washington is green, ca$h is green....God knew i was going to love green even before i knew it!
    ~M

Green
    Green is my favorite. I love dark green, forest green, jade green. And like Melanie, money is green! $$$$ LOL
  • Tkitty
    Tkitty Member Posts: 56
    Options

My favorite color is grey. Kind of drab, I know, but it's like the middle of the two opposites, black and white (which are my other faves). It's my favorite color to wear. It's pretty but not too severe - go lighter and white can be too bright, go darker and black can be too dark. Grey is just in the middle, and i like that :) I'm SUCH a true libra, lol, finding balance in everything!
    xoxo
    heather

favorite color
    Anything NOT pastel. I always go for the vivid colors.
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Blue is my favorite
    Blue is my favorite and I don't know why. However, I tend to be drawn to bright and intensive hues of any color. In Mexico and Central America they have a lot of bright colors on thier folk art. I just love it as it seems to shout, "Hey I am alvie and kicking".
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Mine is Green. It's the
    Mine is Green. It's the color of nature and, for me, symbolic of life!

I like dark colors. I've
    I like dark colors. I've never liked anything light colored. I especially like blue, as, that is my hubby's favorite color and the color of my eyes. My hubby says it really brings the blue out in my eyes when I wear it. And, you know he is always right! lol

Sue :)
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options

Blue is my favorite
    Blue is my favorite and I don't know why. However, I tend to be drawn to bright and intensive hues of any color. In Mexico and Central America they have a lot of bright colors on thier folk art. I just love it as it seems to shout, "Hey I am alvie and kicking".

Pink
    Pink has always been my favorite color. John Deere green is a second favorite.

Hugs,

Dawne
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Ballerina said:

fushia, hot pink, light pink, entire pink family
    My favorite color is pink and the pink family because it makes me feel danty and cheery.

Ballerina

Love blue! Any color of
    Love blue! Any color of blue!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Rague said:

Actually sunshine, beautiful
    Actually sunshine, beautiful sunshine, so certain shades of yellow. However as the yedllows I reallmy like are limitedblue is what I have the most of as I love all shades. It makes me think of the sky and the seas. Green would be next.

I hate/detest pink and purples - especially pink. Always hace and always will. I have not worn anything pink since I've been old enough to choose them myxelf until the Monster decided to attack so now I will wear it during Oct and occasionally my "Tough Enough To Wear Pink" T shirt at other times but it isx a deep rich pink, not a wimpy pink.

I'm another blue lover! I
    I'm another blue lover! I prefer dark blue when it is cold and lighter shades in the summer when I have a good tan.

I really can't stand pink anymore.

Hugs, Kylez
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Tux said:

fav color
    My whole life I have loved blue! However, I wear lots of red!

I love greens and blues!
    Jan

I love greens and blues!

Jan
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options
    colour
    I love moss green its so rich looking.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

xoxo
    heather

I love green! It is so
    I love green! It is so interesting to see all of the different colors that we all like.

Lex