PREGNANT, JUST DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER

Options
mopar
mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
I don't have many details, but my daugther's sister-in-law is due in February and has just been diagnosed via biopsy. I only know it is a gynecological cancer, but don't know which or what stage. Her doctor says baby is doing well, and there is nothing they can do regarding the cancer until the baby is born (C-section). At that point she will have a complete hysterctomy. I have encourage her to tell her sister-in-law, PLEASE SEE MY GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGIST for a second opinion. As we have discussed on this board, this type of doctor is vitally important. Anyway, just want to know if you or anyone you know has been through this type of situation. Please pray for Amanda, her husband, and her two children and precious baby on the way. Thank you.

Monika

Comments

• VictoriaSF
    VictoriaSF Member Posts: 165
    Options
    how horrible!
    I will pray for Amanda and family. Agreed with you on second opinion
    hugs
    victoria
  • lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options

how horrible!
    I will pray for Amanda and family. Agreed with you on second opinion
    hugs
    victoria

So Sorry
    I don't know anyone else who has been in this situation. I am praying for Amanda and her family!

Kelly
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options

So Sorry
    I don't know anyone else who has been in this situation. I am praying for Amanda and her family!

Kelly

THANK YOU, VICTORIA AND KELLY!
    We truly appreciate your prayers! The only other information I've received is that her doctor is hoping this is just a 'hormonal' surge of some kind. I'm still encouraging them to see my gynecologic/oncologist for a second opinion. I will update if I get any more details.

(((HUGS)))
    Monika