Soy-free nurtition bars

Options
pattic
pattic Member Posts: 23
I had HER-2 positive breast cancer, and have completed year 1 of 5 of Femara. My oncologist does not want me to consume soy. I have been extremely fond of Zone nutrition bars, especially the strawberry yogurt, but the Zone bars use soy. Does anyone have any suggestions for yummy soyless nutrition bars? Thanks for your thoughts! Patti

Comments

• TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    YouBar!
    Patti,

I'm a big fan of YouBar (www.youbars.com/), which lets you literally create your own nutrition bar online (it's really easy), with any ingredients you want, and none that you don't, and then they ship them to you. They're the yummiest, freshest bars you've ever had, and they have a great selection of ingredients. It's a small family-owned company, and I've ordered from them many times.

I'm on their email list, so get coupon codes from them -- if you order by November 30th, you can get 15% off and $4.99 shipping by using the coupon code "newsite15" or "peanutmonth." Feel free to use the coupon code(s).

Traci
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

YouBar!
    Patti,

I'm a big fan of YouBar (www.youbars.com/), which lets you literally create your own nutrition bar online (it's really easy), with any ingredients you want, and none that you don't, and then they ship them to you. They're the yummiest, freshest bars you've ever had, and they have a great selection of ingredients. It's a small family-owned company, and I've ordered from them many times.

I'm on their email list, so get coupon codes from them -- if you order by November 30th, you can get 15% off and $4.99 shipping by using the coupon code "newsite15" or "peanutmonth." Feel free to use the coupon code(s).

Traci

Thanks Traci for the info!
    Thanks Traci for the info!
  • pattic
    pattic Member Posts: 23
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

YouBar!
    Patti,

Traci

YouBar!
    Thank you so much for the info! I will be looking them up tonight!
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    pattic said:

YouBar!
    Thank you so much for the info! I will be looking them up tonight!

10% off in January
    YouBar has a new coupon code just about every month -- January's is "mb152012." Just enter that code in the coupon code section of the shopping cart page to get 10% off your order before January 31st.

Traci
    (a big fan of ordering things online with coupon codes!)