OT - I made it through

Options
ladyg
ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
Just wanted to let everyone know that I made it through my dental visit. 7 teeth removed and dentures placed. I am doing ok but can not eat much. My mouth is stil pretty sore but at least I did not have a lot of pain.

Happy Thanksgiving

Hugs,
Georgia

Comments

• Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    Atta Girl!
    Glad it went well, Georgia. Hope you can at least eat some mashed potatoes tomorrow.

Love,
    Suzanne
  • robang13
    robang13 Member Posts: 333
    Options
    Georgia, Wow!! You are
    Georgia, Wow!! You are brave!! Hope your pain is minimal and you can eat something tomorrow!

Angela
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    robang13 said:

Georgia, Wow!! You are
    Georgia, Wow!! You are brave!! Hope your pain is minimal and you can eat something tomorrow!

Angela

Hi Georgia,
    Glad the pain

Hi Georgia,
    Glad the pain isn't too bad and I hope you can enjoy some turkey tomorrow.
    Thanks for letting us know and Happy Thanksgiving.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Wow
    7 teeth removed - Doesn't sound fun. Glad you are doing ok and didn't have too much pain.

Hope you are able to enjoy something tomorrow, maybe mashed potatoes and gravy.

Hugs,
    Debi
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Wow
    7 teeth removed - Doesn't sound fun. Glad you are doing ok and didn't have too much pain.

Hope you are able to enjoy something tomorrow, maybe mashed potatoes and gravy.

Hugs,
    Debi

Hi Georgia
    Wow, 7 teeth at once... You are very brave!!!! I'm so glad the pain is minimal & you are doing well. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    hmmm...
    You know what Georgia? I had chemo and the thought of having 7 teeth pulled at once scares me just as much. I am one who doesn't like dentists. Never liked to visit them and have them drill in my mouth - not fun! So I'm impressed. Glad it's all over and I hope feeling much better by now.
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options

hmmm...
    You know what Georgia? I had chemo and the thought of having 7 teeth pulled at once scares me just as much. I am one who doesn't like dentists. Never liked to visit them and have them drill in my mouth - not fun! So I'm impressed. Glad it's all over and I hope feeling much better by now.

Hope you're eating by now!
    I can't imagine having 7 teeth out at once!!!!! I'm a dental wimp and had to have novocaine just to get a broken tooth repaired 10 days ago. You rock!
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    OH MY.....sorry you had to
    OH MY.....sorry you had to go through that...

Thinking of you

Denise