More Information on IV vitamin C

Options
Tethys41
Tethys41 Member Posts: 1,382 Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM94wa-VO_o

Although integrative practitioners have known about the power of IVC for a long time, research is finally catching up.

Comments

• poopergirl14052
    poopergirl14052 Member Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    vit c
    see you are way ahead and know how to do your homework!!!!!!. I am planning a trip to Florida next week and I bought some Ester C to take before we leave. Everyone I know who went to Florida this year came back sick. I hope this will help me....val
  • Tethys41
    Tethys41 Member Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options

vit c
    see you are way ahead and know how to do your homework!!!!!!. I am planning a trip to Florida next week and I bought some Ester C to take before we leave. Everyone I know who went to Florida this year came back sick. I hope this will help me....val

Florida
    Hope your trip is warm and you stay healthy. Ester C is good stuff. The Oasis of Hope had me taking it.
  • maggie_wilson
    maggie_wilson Member Posts: 596
    Options
    Tethys41 said:

Florida
    Hope your trip is warm and you stay healthy. Ester C is good stuff. The Oasis of Hope had me taking it.

ivc use
    sisters,

i'm taking ivc twice weekly now. started out with 50 grams 3x week, and now am down to 25 twice a week, because i sometimes have a reaction to it--nausea. don't yet know how well it's working since i won't have labs for another couple of weeks.

sisterhood,
    maggie