Linda Procopio

Options

Comments

• EnglishGal
    EnglishGal Member Posts: 101
    Options
    I am devastated
    Suzanne, we all knew this day would eventually come but not quite this soon. My heart goes out to you and your family and also all my ongoing prayers. Your mother was a great inspiration to all of us - her courage and stoicism in the face of her illness was mind boggling. She had such grace and was so very brave.

I am so very glad that you were all with her as she passed over.

I am sure I speak for the other women on this board when I say your mother will never be forgotten.

Ann
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Our dear, sweet Linda
    Along with all my sisters here, I will miss Linda's generosity and strength more than words can express. What an extraordinary woman she was to allow us all to learn and benefit from even her last days. To me, she gave "dying with dignity" a whole new meaning.

To all of Linda's family, and yes we all feel like we were a part of that select group, I offer my deepest condolences. She will be greatly missed, but never forgotten.
    Maria
  • taiga
    taiga Member Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    So Sad
    I just logged on hoping to read another post from Linda. I'm in shock. What a beautiful, classy lady. She will be dearly missed here and to all her family and friends.
  • txtrisha55
    txtrisha55 Member Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear the news
    So sorry to hear the news that Linda passed away. I am fairly new to this site but have read most of her post and she always had such an uplifting spirit. She was very welcoming to all the ladies and the few gents that posted her. She and her family are in my prayers. trish
  • Tethys41
    Tethys41 Member Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Always so upbeat
    What struck me about Linda was that despite her ongoing battle with this disease, she was always upbeat and grateful for the health she did have. I always admired her for that.
    Kate
  • Mum2bellaandwilliam
    Options
    Tethys41 said:

Always so upbeat
    What struck me about Linda was that despite her ongoing battle with this disease, she was always upbeat and grateful for the health she did have. I always admired her for that.
    Kate

I am in shock,I certainly
    I am in shock,I certainly didn't expect to read this this evening, RIP Linda.
    I will always remember linda's words, "sometimes it best to preserve the beauty of the time we have left" I will carry this with me on the rest of my mums journey, i will never forget it.
    Linda thought with such courage and grace right up until the end, she will be greatly missed on the boards xxxx
  • Kaleena
    Kaleena Member Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    OH No!!
    I kept looking for Linda's posts and was hoping everything was fine. I I just don't know what to say.......
  • Ro10
    Ro10 Member Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    Kaleena said:

OH No!!
    I kept looking for Linda's posts and was hoping everything was fine. I I just don't know what to say.......

I too am saddened by this news
    I am so glad I got to know Linda through this cyber space. She was always such a positive inspirational person who showed us grace and dignity. I am so glad she had family and friends supporting her until the end. She will be missed but never forgotten. She knew how to live large, and shared so much with all of us. She touched so many hearts. May her family remember all those special memories Linda gave them.
  • Cynthia Rose
    Cynthia Rose Member Posts: 35
    Options
    Ro10 said:

I too am saddened by this news
    I am so glad I got to know Linda through this cyber space. She was always such a positive inspirational person who showed us grace and dignity. I am so glad she had family and friends supporting her until the end. She will be missed but never forgotten. She knew how to live large, and shared so much with all of us. She touched so many hearts. May her family remember all those special memories Linda gave them.

I to am so sad to hear of her passing.She was so caring, she deeply cared for us. Ro10,you pretty much said the words I Would like to share!!:) Im sitting here crying, wish we could have said good bye And Thank you.I emailed her in Aug. about my Mom and she emailed me back with such a beautiful email. I will treasure it!
  • srwruns
    srwruns Member Posts: 343
    Options
    Profoundly painful.

Profoundly painful.
  • pjdreams
    pjdreams Member Posts: 77
    Options
    srwruns said:

Profoundly painful.

Profoundly painful.

Peace, Love, Linda
    Rest in peace Dear Linda. I hope your family finds some comfort in knowing how inspirational you were to so many women. she truly was a special lady who the gift of compassion and caring, even with strangers on the Internet who never met in person.

Kindest regards,

Paula
  • kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Don't have any words
    to say, and am still processing. I really did think LInda would make it to Christmas. My heart goes out to Linda's dear husband and family today.

One thing I do know for sure. Linda was one amazing woman, was so loved and will be missed by all of us. We have lost one of the best warriors and brightest stars!

I know heaven is having a huge welcome home party with all the teal warriors that have gone before!

With tears for those of us left without LInda,
    kathleen
  • kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    kayandok said:

Don't have any words
    to say, and am still processing. I really did think LInda would make it to Christmas. My heart goes out to Linda's dear husband and family today.

One thing I do know for sure. Linda was one amazing woman, was so loved and will be missed by all of us. We have lost one of the best warriors and brightest stars!

I know heaven is having a huge welcome home party with all the teal warriors that have gone before!

With tears for those of us left without LInda,
    kathleen

I am in such shock.
    I told my mom the other day about Linda's family wanting to move Thanksgiving up but Linda was convinced she would still be here. I thought she would be too. Her spirit was so strong and she remained upbeat. I will miss her lovely smile. God bless you Linda and your family.

Karen
  • Radioactive34
    Radioactive34 Member Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    srwruns said:

Profoundly painful.

Profoundly painful.

I totally agree with
    I totally agree with "profoundly painful." I will celebrate Linda and all I learned from her, but it hurts.

I pray for her loved ones and offer my condolences.
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options

I am devastated
    Suzanne, we all knew this day would eventually come but not quite this soon. My heart goes out to you and your family and also all my ongoing prayers. Your mother was a great inspiration to all of us - her courage and stoicism in the face of her illness was mind boggling. She had such grace and was so very brave.

I am so very glad that you were all with her as she passed over.

I am sure I speak for the other women on this board when I say your mother will never be forgotten.

Ann

The post was from the uterine cancer board
    Ann- While I loved Linda as we all have, she was not my mother. The post was from her daughter and was on the uterine cancer board. I copied and pasted it here so you could all see what her daughter posted.
    Suzanne
  • lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    kikz said:

I am in such shock.
    I told my mom the other day about Linda's family wanting to move Thanksgiving up but Linda was convinced she would still be here. I thought she would be too. Her spirit was so strong and she remained upbeat. I will miss her lovely smile. God bless you Linda and your family.

Karen

Stunned
    I am simply stunned and so very sad. My thoughts and prayers are with Linda's family during this very, very difficult time. Linda, may you rest in peace.

Kelly
  • jadav1956
    jadav1956 Member Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Stunned
    I am simply stunned and so very sad. My thoughts and prayers are with Linda's family during this very, very difficult time. Linda, may you rest in peace.

Kelly

Oh No !! I am also stunned
    Oh No !! I am also stunned and shocked. Linda was an inspiration to many ladies here. My prayers are with her family. As another poster said gone ahead !!!
  • davevg
    davevg Member Posts: 114
    Options
    Devastating news!! I've
    Devastating news!! I've followed allot of her threads and always always liked her advice. What a warrior indeed. RIP Linda P
  • kellyh33
    kellyh33 Member Posts: 287
    Options
    Linda
    So sorry to hear this disease has taken Linda too soon. She fought so hard. I am sure Mom met her and they are already fast friends.
    RIP Linda.
  • sarahb74
    sarahb74 Member Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry
    I'm so sorry to read of Lindas passing. It was far too soon