Last Chemo Today

Options
My last chemo session is this morning. I'm thankful for having that behind me. On to see the Radiation Oncologist the week after Thanksgiving.
«1

Comments

  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Great news
    Congrats on finishing chemo you can put that behind you now!! now to the next step,for me radiation was a breeze it's like going to a job everyday for at least 33 days and then that'll be over. Have a great day!!~~MollyZ~~
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    mollyz said:

    Great news
    Congrats on finishing chemo you can put that behind you now!! now to the next step,for me radiation was a breeze it's like going to a job everyday for at least 33 days and then that'll be over. Have a great day!!~~MollyZ~~

    Congrats!!!!!!
    Congrats on finishing chemo! It's an incredible hurdle to overcome....hopefully rads will be easy for you...it was for me...as Molly said, I too, looked at like a job...something I had to do for 6 weeks...I just completed my second go round with rads...

    Wishing you the best and may rads be easy on you!
    Hugs,Nancy
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    Happy for you....hope all
    Happy for you....hope all goes well with radiation...!


    Denise
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

    Happy for you....hope all
    Happy for you....hope all goes well with radiation...!


    Denise

    Congratulations ... on a job well done!
    So happy that this part of your treatment, is in your rear view mirror.! Rest up, try and enjoy Thanksgiving .. and prepare for your next step of the journey ..Radiation.

    Best of luck ..

    Strength, Courage and Hope.

    Vicki Sam
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    MAJW said:

    Congrats!!!!!!
    Congrats on finishing chemo! It's an incredible hurdle to overcome....hopefully rads will be easy for you...it was for me...as Molly said, I too, looked at like a job...something I had to do for 6 weeks...I just completed my second go round with rads...

    Wishing you the best and may rads be easy on you!
    Hugs,Nancy

    Congratulations! So happy
    Congratulations! So happy for you!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

    Congratulations ... on a job well done!
    So happy that this part of your treatment, is in your rear view mirror.! Rest up, try and enjoy Thanksgiving .. and prepare for your next step of the journey ..Radiation.

    Best of luck ..

    Strength, Courage and Hope.

    Vicki Sam

    Congrats!
    I am so happy that your chemo is now behind you! Congratulations!


    Sue :)
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

    Congrats!
    I am so happy that your chemo is now behind you! Congratulations!


    Sue :)

    YIPPPPPEEEEE!!!!
    Congratulations!!! Great Accomplishment!!! Time for a toast!!!

    Cheers to you... Wishing YOU all the BEST along this journey!!!

    (((Hugs)))
    Mitzi
  • Masons Nana
    Masons Nana Member Posts: 16
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

    YIPPPPPEEEEE!!!!
    Congratulations!!! Great Accomplishment!!! Time for a toast!!!

    Cheers to you... Wishing YOU all the BEST along this journey!!!

    (((Hugs)))
    Mitzi

    Last Chemo Today
    Thaank you ladies. My oncologist told me I "breezed through it". I can only hope that radiation is as easy on me. Except for developing tachycardia from the chemo drugs and the fatigue, I feel pretty good. I feel fortunate to have found this wonderful group of sisters and the support it gives me.

    Linda
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

    Last Chemo Today
    Thaank you ladies. My oncologist told me I "breezed through it". I can only hope that radiation is as easy on me. Except for developing tachycardia from the chemo drugs and the fatigue, I feel pretty good. I feel fortunate to have found this wonderful group of sisters and the support it gives me.

    Linda

    YEAH AGAIN!
    You breezes through chemo....what wonderful words to hear! Rest, relax and enjoy Thansksgiving!

    Hugs, Nancy
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

    YEAH AGAIN!
    You breezes through chemo....what wonderful words to hear! Rest, relax and enjoy Thansksgiving!

    Hugs, Nancy

    Congrats
    And moving forward !!!! Good luck your half done.
    Kathy
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    Options
    Kat11 said:

    Congrats
    And moving forward !!!! Good luck your half done.
    Kathy

    Congrats...its the best
    Congrats...its the best feeling when they tell you your done with chemo...I just finish also, I should be starting rads in the next couple of weeks...it looks like a few of us are on the same schedule...we all need to get together and throw a big celebration when we are done...

    Eva
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    epark said:

    Congrats...its the best
    Congrats...its the best feeling when they tell you your done with chemo...I just finish also, I should be starting rads in the next couple of weeks...it looks like a few of us are on the same schedule...we all need to get together and throw a big celebration when we are done...

    Eva

    Congrats!
    I'm so happy for you! What a great feeling to finish the "crappy crap" as I call it.

    I'm smiling ear to ear!

    Hugs,
    Debi
  • mamolady
    mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hooray!
    I am so happy for you to be done with chemo!!!! Chemo sucks. Party till the cows come home.

    Cindy
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

    Congrats
    And moving forward !!!! Good luck your half done.
    Kathy

    Congrats chemo grad!Hugs,
    Congrats chemo grad!


    Hugs, Leeza
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Congrats.
    Rads will be easier.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    mamolady said:

    Hooray!
    I am so happy for you to be done with chemo!!!! Chemo sucks. Party till the cows come home.

    Cindy

    I am late in saying this but
    I am late in saying this but CONGRATULATIONS!


    Hugs, Megan
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-)
    CONGRATS~CONGRATS~CONGRATS! That is such a great feeling I am so happy for you!

    Hugs,

    RE
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

    Congrats.
    Rads will be easier.

    Congrats! Rads are not easy
    Congrats! Rads are not easy at all, but, you can do it and we are all here to help you with advice, support and gentle hugs.


    Lex
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    RE said:

    :-)
    CONGRATS~CONGRATS~CONGRATS! That is such a great feeling I am so happy for you!

    Hugs,

    RE

    Congrats on your last chemo!
    Congrats on your last chemo! You've accomplished a huge milestone and you need to really celebrate this!


    Hugs, Diane
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

    Congrats on your last chemo!
    Congrats on your last chemo! You've accomplished a huge milestone and you need to really celebrate this!


    Hugs, Diane

    Woo Yoo!
    Hope you had a party! Sorry I missed this earlier. Put your feet up and relax a bit. Rads are a drag but "doable". We're here for you.