Chatroom

MellieMc
MellieMc Member Posts: 35
Does anyone go in there to chat? I'm having trouble accessing it. I sent an email and nothing.

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    MellieMc, I haven't used
    MellieMc, I haven't used chat for a very long time as I always had trouble getting in. If you sent an email, you should get a response soon. I know sometimes they have trouble with it, from what I have read from others on here.

Hope you get in soon,

Lex
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Hello
    Yes I go in chat about twice a week at night, I just popped in there to see if it was up and running and had no problem accessing it. Hope to see you in there some time.

RE
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    RE said:

Hello
    Yes I go in chat about twice a week at night, I just popped in there to see if it was up and running and had no problem accessing it. Hope to see you in there some time.

RE

CSN chat
    Please make sure Java is running on your computer. You can find out (free) at http://www.java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml.

If you have the latest version and still have trouble, one member told me that she deleted Java and downloaded it again. That resolved her problem and enabled her to get in.

I'm able to access chat without difficulty, as do others, so whatever the access issue is, it doesn't seem to be due to the chat program.

If Java isn't the issue in your case, it might be a firewall issue or something with your settings. Even if you haven't changed anything yourself, your computer may have updated software that has affected something. It's these types of user problems that we aren't able to solve since they are unique to the user's particular situaion...hardware, software, internet connection, etc.

Regards,
    Greta
    Your CSN staff