Options
2»

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

I personally think they HAD
    to have flagged your post in error. Nothing you said was the least bit offensive but true and helpful. Not to worry sister, I agree with you. It should be a "safe" place to be encouraged.

Hugs,

Sylvia

Maybe it was their way of
    Maybe it was their way of "waving" at you???
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

Maybe it was their way of
    Maybe it was their way of "waving" at you???

maybe giving me the ole "one
    maybe giving me the ole "one finger salute"?
    xoxo
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

maybe giving me the ole "one
    maybe giving me the ole "one finger salute"?
    xoxo

Again..
    Heather, we know who flagged your post...it was that Tom guy! His post was flagged so he had to" retaliate" ...and he hasn't been back! Guess he picked on the wrong group of women whom he though were to quote him " ignorant and uneducated." How unfortunate for him....lol.

Again...you rock Heather for REALLY putting him in his place....!!!!
    Hugs, Nancy
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

Again..
    Heather, we know who flagged your post...it was that Tom guy! His post was flagged so he had to" retaliate" ...and he hasn't been back! Guess he picked on the wrong group of women whom he though were to quote him " ignorant and uneducated." How unfortunate for him....lol.

Again...you rock Heather for REALLY putting him in his place....!!!!
    Hugs, Nancy

Man I miss all the good stuff
    Heather you in trouble again and I missed it. I have to get on here more I guess. Flagged thats kinda funny girl. Why do you even care. Don't let the small stuff get to you. We love you. Hugs
    Kathy ~
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Man I miss all the good stuff
    Heather you in trouble again and I missed it. I have to get on here more I guess. Flagged thats kinda funny girl. Why do you even care. Don't let the small stuff get to you. We love you. Hugs
    Kathy ~

But getting back to Jennifer...
    So Jennifer, if I PM you my credit card number (along with my Social Security number, date of birth, and mother's maiden name), can I make a reservation to come stay at your beachfront mansion, relax with some light reading in your library of cancer cures, and buy a few designer handbags in the gift shop on my way out?

I'd like a nonsmoking room with an ocean view and continental breakfast, please....

:-) Traci
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

So Jennifer, if I PM you my credit card number (along with my Social Security number, date of birth, and mother's maiden name), can I make a reservation to come stay at your beachfront mansion, relax with some light reading in your library of cancer cures, and buy a few designer handbags in the gift shop on my way out?

I'd like a nonsmoking room with an ocean view and continental breakfast, please....

Oops
    I thought I'd flagged one of his posts, but it was the recent post on Tamoxifen. - which btw is getting a lot of comments on the uterine cancer board (including me).

Suzanne
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options

Oops
    I thought I'd flagged one of his posts, but it was the recent post on Tamoxifen. - which btw is getting a lot of comments on the uterine cancer board (including me).

Suzanne

Don't worry about getting flagged
    We all know who did it. I would have flagged the snake oil salesman if it hadn't already been done!

We're too important to each other to let the @#*@*%@ get the best of us and screw up this board!
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options

Thanks Nancy! i love your
    Thanks Nancy! i love your post! And I am an extremely estrogen deprived woman, lol!
    xoxo

Estrogen deprived
    I am also an estrogen deprived woman and we must stick up for whats right as this is not a private site but i just can't believe how cruel some people can be, i am new to this site but it will not stop me from logging in Hugs Frankie
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Dito that Frankie

Dito that Frankie