Options
2»

Comments

• Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    camul said:

Eva,
    I am so happy for you. Congrats on finishing chemo. Rads was so much easier for me, just remember to start using the aqua phor at the beginning. I didn't know anything about it until I was cracked and bleeding. The radiation dept. assumed that the doctor told me.

But it all worked out, and the second time I came prepared and it was a breeze!

Enjoy the no chemo!
    Hugs to you!
    Carol

Congrats!
    Congrats!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Yeah!
    Oh Eva, what wonderful news. I'm so happy for you!!

I'll be starting my rads soon also. We're getting closer to our celebration!

Hugs,Debi

When do you start rads Debi?
    When do you start rads Debi? You know the pink sisters will all give you helpful info whether you want it or not. lol
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Great News!
    You are getting closer to the light at the end of the tunnel. Your rads will be over before you know it.

Hugs,
    Georgia

When do you start rads
    When do you start rads Eva?

Sue :)
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    skipper54 said:

YIPPEE!!!
    What a great break. Hope you celebrated.

Rads are a pain but it's "doable". Use your creams and follow directions and soon you'll be a rad grad as well.

Congrats, Eva
    You've accomplished a huge milestone in treatment. Rejoice! For me, compared to chemo, rads were a walk in the park. You'll do great and soon this treatment will be behind you too--it goes faster than you think.

Take good care, pamper yourself, relax and rejuvenate.

Hugs, Renee
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

Congrats, Eva
    You've accomplished a huge milestone in treatment. Rejoice! For me, compared to chemo, rads were a walk in the park. You'll do great and soon this treatment will be behind you too--it goes faster than you think.

Take good care, pamper yourself, relax and rejuvenate.

Hugs, Renee

Finished with chemo! You've
    Finished with chemo! You've accomplished a huge milestone in your treatment!

Hugs, Kylez
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options
    Kylez said:

Finished with chemo! You've
    Finished with chemo! You've accomplished a huge milestone in your treatment!

Hugs, Kylez

Awesome!
    Great News, and too finish early....Congrats!
    When do you start Rads?
    Good luck sister and I hope you will get too feeling GOOD soon.
    Hugs...Karie
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    weazer said:

Awesome!
    Great News, and too finish early....Congrats!
    When do you start Rads?
    Good luck sister and I hope you will get too feeling GOOD soon.
    Hugs...Karie

Well, I hope you are dancing
    Well, I hope you are dancing because this is the best news to dance to! Congrats on finishing early and best of luck with rads.

Hugs, Diane
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Well, I hope you are dancing
    Well, I hope you are dancing because this is the best news to dance to! Congrats on finishing early and best of luck with rads.

Hugs, Diane

Thank you ladies... you all
    Thank you ladies... you all have been great to me through this journey... I feel very blessed.

I had my CT scan on my breast last week so im waiting for them to call me back with a start day...
  • aryan
    aryan Member Posts: 1
    Options

Poison or lifesaver
    Congratulations on finishing Chemo. Great accomplishment!
    When I was going through Chemo I thought that Chemo was a lifesaver for me
    Unfortunately, some of us have to have Chemo for life, I am sure they do not think that it is poison for them
    BDW I have had 6.

I have never had breast
    I have never had breast cancer before, but I am very interested in it. What is it like going through chemo, six times? Is it painfull? What is it exactly? Please get back to me. I am happy that you are done with chemo.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    epark said:

Thank you ladies... you all
    Thank you ladies... you all have been great to me through this journey... I feel very blessed.

I had my CT scan on my breast last week so im waiting for them to call me back with a start day...

Let us know when you start
    Let us know when you start and how you are doing.

Hugs, Angie
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Angie2U said:

Let us know when you start
    Let us know when you start and how you are doing.

Hugs, Angie

I missed this post and
    I missed this post and apologize for being so late in congratulating you. Late congrats to you on finishing chemo!

♠♣ Love, Susie ♠♣
  • madsters1
    madsters1 Member Posts: 120
    Options
    susie09 said:

I missed this post and
    I missed this post and apologize for being so late in congratulating you. Late congrats to you on finishing chemo!

♠♣ Love, Susie ♠♣

YAY!!
    I know that's a load lifted off! Take the advice of the other ladies who've done rads..use the cream. I just had my first chemo on the 4th of Nov. and 3/4 of my hair fell out today in the bathroom sink so I CAN NOT wait to have chemo done...FOREVER! I'll NEVER sign up for this again no matter what Stage. Lord take me on home if there's ever a next time.
    You're half way there...hang in there and congrats!!