Did you know?

Lighthouse_7
Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
We asked this before but maybe some of the newbies will find it interesting. I had no idea that I had bc until I had the mammo and saw a big white spot on the screen. Then they took me right in for an ultrasound guided biopsy (if that wasn't a hint).

I had to wait a few days for the results, but I already knew the results in my heart.

Comments

• Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Yes
    I found the enlarged lymph node under my arm. Called my PA and got an appt the next week. By the time I saw her, orange peel skin had developed and nipple had inverted. I saw her at 11, by 1 I was down for a new mammo, a sons, and biopsies. Bith my PA and the Radiologist said they were sure it was IBC and the path. report the next morning showed they were right.

Susan
  • GMcD
    GMcD Member Posts: 134
    Rague said:

Yes
    I found the enlarged lymph node under my arm. Called my PA and got an appt the next week. By the time I saw her, orange peel skin had developed and nipple had inverted. I saw her at 11, by 1 I was down for a new mammo, a sons, and biopsies. Bith my PA and the Radiologist said they were sure it was IBC and the path. report the next morning showed they were right.

Susan

My experience was the same
    My experience was the same as yours, Lighthouse. I had never even had to have reshoots of my mammogram before. I knew as soon as I had the reshoot on only one breast, then an ultrasound and core biopsy all in one day.