Pink sister sent to hospice!!!!! passed on tuesday look at bottom post.

Options
2»

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

All of the thoughts, prayers
    All of the thoughts, prayers and peace are with you, Naomi, and her entire family at ths difficult time. Thanks for letting us know, so that we can surround her with our Kindred feelings. (((((((((((hugs)))))))))

Chen♥

The pink sisters are all sending their prayers....
    Mollyz, I am sending lots of prayers for your friend and lots of extra special big hugs to you.

Hugs, Kylez
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

The pink sisters are all sending their prayers....
    Mollyz, I am sending lots of prayers for your friend and lots of extra special big hugs to you.

Hugs, Kylez

Thank you everyone!!!
    But my family friend Naomi passed on Tuesday night her funeral was today and i let her children know about all the love you all had shown to her,her 3 daughters really think that was so special of you guy's to send love there way,I actually printed all the post out and plan on giving it to them,one sister cried on my shoulders last night at the visitation saying she was tired and ready to go. she had told us last year she didn't want anymore chemo but she took more any way but it was to late it had already spread really bad.thanks again pink kindreds you just don't know how you've touched this families heart at such a hard time just with your kind words.~~~~MollyZ~~~~
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    mollyz said:

Thank you everyone!!!
    But my family friend Naomi passed on Tuesday night her funeral was today and i let her children know about all the love you all had shown to her,her 3 daughters really think that was so special of you guy's to send love there way,I actually printed all the post out and plan on giving it to them,one sister cried on my shoulders last night at the visitation saying she was tired and ready to go. she had told us last year she didn't want anymore chemo but she took more any way but it was to late it had already spread really bad.thanks again pink kindreds you just don't know how you've touched this families heart at such a hard time just with your kind words.~~~~MollyZ~~~~

My condolences.
    Please accept my condolences. I am very sorry for the loss of your friend. My prayers are with her family. May she rest in peace.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    My thoughts prayers are with
    My thoughts and prayers are with Naomi and her family.
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

My thoughts prayers are with
    My thoughts and prayers are with Naomi and her family.

My sympathy for the loss of
    My sympathy for the loss of your friend.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

My condolences.
    Please accept my condolences. I am very sorry for the loss of your friend. My prayers are with her family. May she rest in peace.

Sending my condolences for
    Sending my condolences for your loss. Praying for her family and you.

Hugs, Megan
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

My sympathy for the loss of
    My sympathy for the loss of your friend.

♥ Kristin ♥

Offering my sympathy for the
    Offering my sympathy for the passing of Naomi, your friend.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Sending prayers your way for
    Sending prayers your way for you and Naomi!! There's nothing harder than watching a sister fall, I'll be sure to include her in my daily prayers as well as you, keep your spirits up, be strong and know you that everything is out of our hands because it's in the hands of someone way bigger than us.
    Hugs,
    Kari

I am so sorry, my
    I am so sorry, my sympathy.

Hugs, Jan
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Offering my sympathy for the
    Offering my sympathy for the passing of Naomi, your friend.

So sorry
    My condolences for Naomi. Please know that I am sending you some very gentle hugs to help you thru this very sad time.

Gentle hugs,

Kylez
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    So sorry
    to hear that you lost your friend. My thoughts are with you and her family. She will always be with you in your heart.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    ladyg said:

So sorry
    to hear that you lost your friend. My thoughts are with you and her family. She will always be with you in your heart.

Hugs,
    Georgia

My sympathy..
    Hugs, Angie

My sympathy..

Hugs, Angie
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Angie2U said:

My sympathy..
    Hugs, Angie

My sympathy..

Hugs, Angie

Hoping you are healing from
    Hoping you are healing from the loss of your friend. Post to let us know when you are feeling like it. Once again, my deepest sympathy.

♥ Kristin ♥