HELP!! I have my surgery in the morning

Options
2»

Comments

• debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options

You are in my thoughts and
    You are in my thoughts and prayer's i had surgery July 2010 and went great no complications just make sure you do every thing they tell you to do when you get home and have someone do every thing for you even emptying your drains and keep a great attitude it makes the world of difference in your heeling proses beats to you keep smiling.

Sending
    more hugs and prayers your way.

Hugs,
    Debi
  • robang13
    robang13 Member Posts: 333
    Options
    Sending you prayers and lots
    Sending you prayers and lots of {{hugs}}.

Angela
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Hope all went well
    I am keeping you in my thoughts and sending you positive energy for a speedy recovery.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Hope everything went well
    Hope everything went well and you are doing alright. Will be thinking of you in your recovery and sending you blessings! Please let us know how it went.

Praying and hoping that your
    Praying and hoping that your surgery was a success and that you are resting and healing well.

Hugs, Megan
  • madsters1
    madsters1 Member Posts: 120
    Options
    Your surgery
    Hey, How are you doing? Surgery takes so much more out of you than you relize. Physically and emotionally. Give yourself permission for each of these responses. The journey truly IS long and difficult, but not impossible. "WITH GOD,all things are possible" With MUCH running and fighting, I started chemo today!! YAY for GOD's strength!!