Options
2»

Comments

• pattyanny
    pattyanny Member Posts: 544
    Options
    Hondo said:

Rainbow
    Wow I feel so much better today and don’t know why, I woke up at 3am and could not go back to sleep. More then likely because of all the sleep I had yesterday during the day time. Anyway I am just glad today is like seeing a Rainbow in the sky and remembering that there is a God who loves us.

I pray and hope we all have a better day today and praying that Roger & John wake up feeling the Rainbow as well.

╠╣ONDO

Happy Day!
    So glad you are feeling better Hondo! I know your Rainbow will spread throughout the site, lifting all our spirits. Have a great day, but be careful not to overdo!
    I actually had a good day yesterday, energized nutritionally & spiritually. I am careful not to cram too much into a "good day", because I know the next day I will be exhausted.
    My Prayers are with you and all my CSN family!
    Patty
  • Greend
    Greend Member Posts: 678
    Options
    Could be worse
    I think the change in weather has everyone a bit down however at least we are on the right side of dirt to go outside, enjoy the sun and then still feel like crap. Sure beats the alternative.

Hang in there brother.

Denny
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options

Huh?
    Don't get the fish and banker reference. 'splain.

And as far as grandma goes, you know me and Nizzy just hide in my room as much as possible. Lol

Commercial
    It's my spin off from a commercial I seem to see all of the time;

Bank Rates

and CARP is just CRAP spelled differently, since you have Carp (the fish) in Pa..., LOL.

Sorry, my stupid humor must be too early for you as you ab-normally understand me....

JG
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Commercial
    It's my spin off from a commercial I seem to see all of the time;

Bank Rates

and CARP is just CRAP spelled differently, since you have Carp (the fish) in Pa..., LOL.

Sorry, my stupid humor must be too early for you as you ab-normally understand me....

JG

Commercial
    Oh. Yeah, sorry, totally didn't get it. Lol
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Greend said:

Could be worse
    I think the change in weather has everyone a bit down however at least we are on the right side of dirt to go outside, enjoy the sun and then still feel like crap. Sure beats the alternative.

Hang in there brother.

Denny

Worse
    So right my brother Anything is better then pushing up flowers from below.

╠╣ONDO
  • Hondo
    Options
    pattyanny said:

Happy Day!
    So glad you are feeling better Hondo! I know your Rainbow will spread throughout the site, lifting all our spirits. Have a great day, but be careful not to overdo!
    I actually had a good day yesterday, energized nutritionally & spiritually. I am careful not to cram too much into a "good day", because I know the next day I will be exhausted.
    My Prayers are with you and all my CSN family!
    Patty

Hi Kathy / Patty

Thanks it means a lot to me to know I have your prayers with me, and yes I am feeling very good today. Thanks you my Lord

╠╣ONDO
  • Hondo
    Options

Commercial
    Oh. Yeah, sorry, totally didn't get it. Lol

Ops

John you are bagging for that Voodoo doll again
    :+})
    ╠╣ONDO
  • fisrpotpe
    fisrpotpe Member Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Hondo said:

Rainbow
    Wow I feel so much better today and don’t know why, I woke up at 3am and could not go back to sleep. More then likely because of all the sleep I had yesterday during the day time. Anyway I am just glad today is like seeing a Rainbow in the sky and remembering that there is a God who loves us.

I pray and hope we all have a better day today and praying that Roger & John wake up feeling the Rainbow as well.

╠╣ONDO

blessed
    So happy to hear Hondo your much better. So right seeing the Rainbow in anyway is a Blessing compared to pushing up grass roots. I am somewhat better today and so thankful for any sunrise.

Thanks for the wake up call.

John
  • Hondo
    Options
    fisrpotpe said:

blessed
    So happy to hear Hondo your much better. So right seeing the Rainbow in anyway is a Blessing compared to pushing up grass roots. I am somewhat better today and so thankful for any sunrise.

Thanks for the wake up call.

John

Hi John

I am so glad that you are feeling better today as well; we take it just one day at a time.

╠╣ONDO
  • dales2loud
    dales2loud Member Posts: 45
    Options
    Hondo said:

Rainbow

╠╣ONDO

That's great news!
    Glad your feeling better, remember when you down there is only one way to go. Live through the bad days and Live the good days!
  • Hondo
    Options

That's great news!
    Glad your feeling better, remember when you down there is only one way to go. Live through the bad days and Live the good days!

Hi dale
    Glad to hear from you, still doing well today but not looking forward to seeing the doctor today at 9am. He has me scheduled for a Colonic cleaning of the Colon today and just not looking forward to something going where it should not be, hope I don’t squeak when it is done. :+})

Thanks

╠╣ONDO