CONGRATS to the St.Louis Cardinals For A Great World Series!

Options
Ritzy
Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
Awesome games! Hubby and I really enjoyed all of them! We were rooting for the Cards, so, we were thrilled when they won tonight!

I hope everyone who likes baseball got a chance to watch the series!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    They were exceptional games
    They were exceptional games Sue! We had our money on the Cardinals too, so, we are really happy campers! lol
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Options
    Awesome!
    I grew up in the 1980's and my dad let us stay up late to watch the 1982 World Series. Been a huge STL Cardinal fan ever since. Still live in that area. The last month has been absolutely unbelievable! I've never had so much fun watching baseball. They struggled all year ... thought it was over when Wainwright was out ... but their comeback was historic. I about had a heart attack on Thursday night. They're not called the "Cardiac Cardinals" for no reason. That game was UNBELIEVABLE!

I'm going to the parade tomorrow. And I am SO EXCITED! What a celebration and what a series. The Rangers were great and any other year ... had they not been playing the Cardinals ... I would have rooted for them. No one believed we could do it ... the media was against us ... but the Cardinals never gave up! What an illustration to all of us ... the stats may be against us ... but never, ever, ever give up! I'm still stunned that we won it ... but WOW what a season, what a Series!

Wahhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Awesome!
    I grew up in the 1980's and my dad let us stay up late to watch the 1982 World Series. Been a huge STL Cardinal fan ever since. Still live in that area. The last month has been absolutely unbelievable! I've never had so much fun watching baseball. They struggled all year ... thought it was over when Wainwright was out ... but their comeback was historic. I about had a heart attack on Thursday night. They're not called the "Cardiac Cardinals" for no reason. That game was UNBELIEVABLE!

I'm going to the parade tomorrow. And I am SO EXCITED! What a celebration and what a series. The Rangers were great and any other year ... had they not been playing the Cardinals ... I would have rooted for them. No one believed we could do it ... the media was against us ... but the Cardinals never gave up! What an illustration to all of us ... the stats may be against us ... but never, ever, ever give up! I'm still stunned that we won it ... but WOW what a season, what a Series!

Wahhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

It was a great season and it
    It was a great season and it was exciting! Congrats to the Cardiac Cardinals! ( as Dawne calls them lol )
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    DebbyM said:

It was a great season and it
    It was a great season and it was exciting! Congrats to the Cardiac Cardinals! ( as Dawne calls them lol )

Still laughing .. 'Cardiac Cardinals' ...
    I did catch the World Series .. and its was worth it! Exciting, and nail biting to say the very least.

Equal Opportunity Sports Fan ..

Vicki Sam