Options
2»

Comments

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

What a Great Time We Had!
    I did post 2 pictures on my expressions page. Have lots more, but it takes forever to load. I will try to post more later. I have a lot of pictures on my Facebook if you want to check those out.

Hugs & Hershey Kisses,
    Jean

Can't wait to see the pics!
    Can't wait to see the pics! I love all of the posts describing everything! Thanks!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    linpsu said:

Hershey
    What a wonderful weekend! After arriving in Hershey in the wet rain/snow, I went immediately for a Sweet Feet pedicure - complete with a raw sugar and brown sugar scrub, then a chocolate/mud mask, then a hot oil treatment with heated booties. Heavenly! (plus new coral-colored tootsies!) Then some time in the quiet room (although I understand that Jean and Char were thrown out for not being quiet!)- I was surprised at how busy it was, given the weather at that point. Looking outside at the beautiful snow-covered landscape of the Hotel Hershey, it looked like a winter wonderland - surely a scene to be pictured in a Christmas card. We then gathered together in the reception area of the Oasis restaurant, where, as Sue stated, we all were wearing our robes and slippers. We enjoyed a delicious lunch, complete with a vase of pink roses on the table, and little goodie bags from the Hershey Spa at our places. Then it was off to more spa treatments. I had a cocoa massage which was absolutely wonderful and SO relaxing! I am dreaming of another one! Jean and I left the Spa for the Hershey Lodge, where she had managed to book a hospitality suite for us, which was so nice! We were able to relax there before and after dinner, and share snacks and stories. Dinner was relaxing and a great chance to chat, but I must say, there were some wild goings-on around the table involving the sampling of lots of chocolate martinis! Back at the suite, once everyone stumbled back, we enjoyed more stories and a gift exchange. On Sunday morning, I needed to leave fairly early, as my hubby drove to Hershey to pick me up (I only live 40 minutes away). I really regret missing the fun at Chocolate World. Next year, ladies. Hope to meet even more of you next year! It is so rewarding to meet pink sisters in person! Like someone else mentioned, everyone is just like they are on-line! No surprise there, I guess.
    Many thanks to Jean for pulling this all together! She is quite the efficient organizer! It was such a nice weekend - I've been telling everyone how much I enjoyed it. People seem surprised that we did this with a bunch of people we don't even know; what they don't understand is that even though most of us had never met in person, we certainly did know each other! Hugs, Linda

I am thinking of changing my
    I am thinking of changing my screen name as Waffle thought I was "carcas" not carkris LOL
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Glad to here that it went well and everybody safe
    It was so much about weather and snow in October! I am glad that you were having a wonderful time
    Hugs

Snow in October? Who would
    Snow in October? Who would think. Glad everyone arrived safe and it sounds like you had a great time.

Lex
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    carkris said:

I am thinking of changing my
    I am thinking of changing my screen name as Waffle thought I was "carcas" not carkris LOL

I'm almost a week late in chiming in
    I had a fabulous time even though I did not par take in the spa activities or the martinis but watch out for next year--I am pampering myself from head to toe and will be there for days. I have already started saving my change.

Loved the time I had with each and everyone of you.

Yes Penny--I am the serial killer--LOL

Margo