O.T. 5 yrs Tuesday

Options
disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
Nov 1 will be 5 yrs since my mom died of cirrhosis! They think she had hyp B at some point and never knew it...you dont' read or hear much on this disease but it is ALSO a terrible
disease as well.

Thanks for listening..or reading..lol

Denise

Comments

• grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Options
    So sorry
    I am blessed to still have my mom and am sure that you still miss yours every day. Hep B can be a sneaky, nasty disease.

Will be thinking of you 11/1

Jennifer
  • mamolady
    mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Denise,
    Loosing your mom, at

Denise,
    Loosing your mom, at any age, is hard. Unfortunately, there will always be times when you will think "I wish mom was here". She must have been really special to be missed so much!
    Big Hugs!
    Cindy
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    mamolady said:

Denise,
    Loosing your mom, at

Denise,
    Loosing your mom, at any age, is hard. Unfortunately, there will always be times when you will think "I wish mom was here". She must have been really special to be missed so much!
    Big Hugs!
    Cindy

Sending extra hugs
    your way. I'm very lucky to still have my mom and can't even imagine loosing either of my parents. Denise, my heart goes out to you. I know she's and angel smiling down on you.

Hugs,
    Debi
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    mamolady said:

Denise,
    Loosing your mom, at

Denise,
    Big Hugs!
    Cindy

Big hugs to you Denise!
    Jan

Big hugs to you Denise!

Jan
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

Big hugs to you Denise!
    Jan

Big hugs to you Denise!

Jan

I am sure
    I am sure it is hard not having her with you during the dx of bc. My mom was a survivor and lived a long life but wish she was here.She was older 81 but the last 7 years she had alzheimers.It was like she wasn't there.

I miss her so much but I know she is watching over me. Also other family members who've passed away. They are our "angels".

Typing this brought tears to my eyes.

Lynn Smith